Grakaalshk's Day Out (In Character)

Moderator: vizier

heathan666
Giant

Grakaalshk's Day Out (In Character)

Post by heathan666 »

After the spiders where slain, Grakaalshk looks around with his one large bulbous eye, scanning the horizon. "Its out tare we know it," he mummbles to himself. He looks at Xaphan and the others, "shoo, shoo back ta town with ya all, I must take care of sumtin."
Grakaalshk wanders off into the desert, using the large club as a walking stick, he hobbles through. Tough old critter he is, more so then even many of his kin.
A few times you all had this feeling that the old man was watching over you. It was almost as if at any momment the crazy old coot would come around a corner shouting "Shhhhhh I tell ya, don't let'em know I'z hur!!"
"Xaphan, you halfblooded slayer!" you hear a shout and the crazy old man hobbles along trying to catch up to you all. The large greatclub under his hand as he walks along leaning heavily on it, he says, "So giantkin, tis been an age or so huh?"
"Nat 20 man, reroll a plate wearer next time."
Kugan - "All bless the god KA-CHING!"

Tepshen
Kobold

Re: Grakaalshk's Day Out (In Character)

Post by Tepshen »

Xaphan grunts and nods at his tiny cohort wondering, not for the first time, how such a crazy person manages to survive in the city let alone in the wastes. Shaking his head he pushes such thoughts away.
"Hi Grak, you have not missed much."
Xaphan waves towards the new people in their group.
"Those folks have directed us towards some investigative work into a fellow connected with that templar incident and while I am not clear on how it all is linked together somehow a cat is involved and some other gent is paying us to capture it all quiet like."
His eyes unfocus for a moment while thinking if he should add anything else before deciding that was good enough.
"It didn't seem like more than a lot of walking around and talking to me but it gets complicated with the details. In any case its good that your back at least now the walking around wont be boring."
Xaphan grins and gives Grak a friendly slap on the back.
"So friend, did you manage to find any mischief while you were away?"
Tepshen Lahl
Gaulin Ev'ran
Xaphan the Grim

heathan666
Giant

Re: Grakaalshk's Day Out (In Character)

Post by heathan666 »

Grak stumbles forward a bit as the behemoth pats him on the back. He looks at Xaphan wildly, "Careful giantblood, I may look like a formidible dwarf warrior, but my bones have grown old and weathered."
He turns and clubs the ground hard, yelling "You think that's funny aye!"
"Nat 20 man, reroll a plate wearer next time."
Kugan - "All bless the god KA-CHING!"

Return to “Dark Sun - 4th Edition”