Can't wait til next week? Post here

Moderator: vizier

vizier
Cave Troll

Can't wait til next week? Post here

Post by vizier »

I am free during the week to do 1 on 1 or small group adventures. These sessions will not advance the plot in any way and will just consist of side trek / back story adventuring etc. Theres a lot to do in Tyr, if you want to explore some new random areas of the city post here with the day time you are up for it.

This is completely optional!

trapline
Kobold

Re: Can't wait til next week? Post here

Post by trapline »

I have a pretty busy week this week, but I was going to get into the guts of frameworks and write a half assed guide based on the other maptools games i have beeen in. the rumble framework seems to be less easy than the veg one i use in other games, so i'll post up a nice step by step here once I get it running and it makes sense :)

flarebright
Kobold

Post by flarebright »

I should be available for something during saturday, or on sunday morning before normal game time if you are available for a small side track.

vizier
Cave Troll

Post by vizier »

flarebright wrote:I should be available for something during saturday, or on sunday morning before normal game time if you are available for a small side track.
Sure we can do that.

flarebright
Kobold

Post by flarebright »

Vizier are you still available for side adventure today or tomorrow morning? if so what time is good for you.

vizier
Cave Troll

Post by vizier »

Sunday morning would be ideal. Name a time on here and ill put the server up.

flarebright
Kobold

Post by flarebright »

Cool. Does 1 Pm sounds good? By the way I assume other players are welcomed to join us the more the merrier.

vizier
Cave Troll

Post by vizier »

1pm is great see you there. All are welcome ill make a note of it in the main thread.

Tepshen
Kobold

Post by Tepshen »

Might be a good idea to start using EST in the times we post here. Not all of us are in the same time zone I think.
Tepshen Lahl
Gaulin Ev'ran
Xaphan the Grim

vizier
Cave Troll

Post by vizier »

Gah I got hung up at home depot and now I have a few projects to take care of. I am leaving the server up for testing now. Ill be on asap but leave a message if im not there.

Return to “Dark Sun - 4th Edition”