Bad News

Moderator: vizier

heathan666
Giant

Bad News

Post by heathan666 »

Hey guys I realized recently that although i love the game and group, I have to make a choice, between free time with girls and beer or sittin' at home playin' D&D 3 nights a week. Sense my other 2 groups have been long term (6 months+) I kinda have an obligation to them at the moment. It seems this group has gotten very big and I see it doin' well.
But I have to roll and stuff so you guys have fun and I might come in and check in on you all.
LONG LIVE DARKSUN!
"Nat 20 man, reroll a plate wearer next time."
Kugan - "All bless the god KA-CHING!"

Tepshen
Kobold

Re: Bad News

Post by Tepshen »

heathan666 wrote:Hey guys I realized recently that although i love the game and group, I have to make a choice, between free time with girls and beer or sittin' at home playin' D&D 3 nights a week. Sense my other 2 groups have been long term (6 months+) I kinda have an obligation to them at the moment. It seems this group has gotten very big and I see it doin' well.
But I have to roll and stuff so you guys have fun and I might come in and check in on you all.
LONG LIVE DARKSUN!

Ahh beer and girls... antithesis to D&D since 1974. :D
Tepshen Lahl
Gaulin Ev'ran
Xaphan the Grim

heathan666
Giant

Post by heathan666 »

well its not like I won't ever be able to play, its just 3 games is just to much.

vizier
Cave Troll

Post by vizier »

Tepshen wrote:
heathan666 wrote:Hey guys I realized recently that although i love the game and group, I have to make a choice, between free time with girls and beer or sittin' at home playin' D&D 3 nights a week. Sense my other 2 groups have been long term (6 months+) I kinda have an obligation to them at the moment. It seems this group has gotten very big and I see it doin' well.
LONG LIVE DARKSUN!

Ahh beer and girls... antithesis to D&D since 1974. :D
This.

Dont sweat it Heathan I recruited extra folks for the game in case we had ppl leave. ALso I have the opposite problem...I need DnD nights to take me AWAY from bars!

heathan666
Giant

Post by heathan666 »

its not the bars dude, I hardly ever go to the bar, its just chix and beer (I'm sort of in a strange frame of work). But like this sunday I'll be working all day, and then my friend wants me to make me dinner, so.......I figured I'd just kill it before I got to attached to the group.

Return to “Dark Sun - 4th Edition”