where to get PackedFile.java?

The RPTools applications are written in Java. If you're interested in contributing to any project here by submitting patches to the source code, this is the forum to ask questions about how to do so. Please put the two-letter tool name abbreviation in your thread Title. To enter this group, go to the Usergroups page of your User Control Panel and join the Java Developer group.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

brunoPatin
Kobold

where to get PackedFile.java?

Post by brunoPatin »

As told in my newbye post, I am shuffling around the code willing to understand the way the cmpgn file is built. I understood (I believe) that it is done through the packedfile set of methods but was not able to find the source, only the jar in the lib part of maptool. Where can I load the source?

Thanks for your patience

username
Dragon

Re: where to get PackedFile.java?

Post by username »

brunoPatin wrote:As told in my newbye post, I am shuffling around the code willing to understand the way the cmpgn file is built. I understood (I believe) that it is done through the packedfile set of methods but was not able to find the source, only the jar in the lib part of maptool. Where can I load the source?
Check out rplib from the same SVN server. That contains it, if I remember correctly.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: where to get PackedFile.java?

Post by Azhrei »

Yep, you do. Remember it correctly, that is.

Return to “Java Programming Info”