Gitzman's WFRP3 Platform

Moderator: emirikol

jesseburke
Cave Troll

Re: Gitzman's WFRP3 Platform

Post by jesseburke »

Lol i thought you already knew they were in there =)

Yea i scanned all the cards and made them part of the framework.

You can use them all you like, but i dont know exactly how to extract them from the framework. If you can figure out how, go for it =).

I'll still probably convert the pics of criticals to text when the new books come out. Should reduce the campaign files by 10 megs or so.

Gitz
Thought begets heresy,
Heresy begets Retribution.

jesseburke
Cave Troll

Post by jesseburke »

I picked up the signs of faith over the weekend! I'll be making some significant updates to the RuleSet over the next week or so and adding a bunch of new creatures to the tokens/bestiary.

I'll let you know when i finish.

Gitz
Thought begets heresy,
Heresy begets Retribution.

emirikol
Dragon

Post by emirikol »

Cool. I was thinking of putting in a couple quick rule-summary macros in the Global section: corruption check, disease check, how to heal and other oft-forgotten stuff.

jh
Yes, I'm a chiropractor. Gamer fitness at Hafner Chiropractic in Lakewood, CO: http://www.HafnerChiropractic.com

Skolo
Kobold

Post by Skolo »

Hi guys, if you need some help with building up repository, I`m here.

What I have till now is Core Set, Magic, Faith and Creatures Guide so I can add some stuff if needed.

Gitzman: thanks for the tips (email) about the game. I have just created (85% finished) Polish translation for maptool, so I am more into details while translating (you always learn something hehe)

If there is anyone today around 18:00 to 22:00 Rotterdam, European time online, please start the Warhammer Server with no pass so we could chat etc.

cheers

Return to “Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay”