Plo's Inventory Manager

These are tools and utilities that make it easier to run games. This includes Lib: macro tokens dropped into MapTool to manage the game, a conversion file for CharacterTool to allow use in MapTool, or just about anything else you can think of -- except graphics with macros and anything specific to a particular campaign framework. Those are already covered by the Tilesets subforum and the Links and External Resources forum.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Raoden
Dragon

Re: Plo's Inventory Manager

Post by Raoden »

booga wrote:2/ To empty items from the database, I see two ways:
-- using the drop-in resource "token manager" you can find somewhere in the users creations subforum. an run it on the lib:inventory.
A couple weeks late to the party, but ... I'm proud to say you can find this in my signature. :D
"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed."
- G. K. Chesterton

Wonderful HTML/CSS reference * Color Manager * Token Manager 2.0

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Guy Dude wrote:
plothos wrote:Hey guys. I'm glad you're getting some use out of this. :)
heh definitely

Image Image

i only know enough about modding to get myself in trouble, so no doubt using a ton of image tokens is going to come back and bite me in the end somehow
Where can I get a copy of this modified lib? I'm going to replace all the inventory items, but I plan to use the same format.

jsharen
Giant

Post by jsharen »

I would also love a copy of this modified lib :)

dontadow
Cave Troll

Post by dontadow »

I'd love a copy of this too.

Malekith
Giant

Post by Malekith »

Ha, a little behind the mark on this, but +1 to booga for using WAR icons :D
Can't wait to see what can be made of this little tool and seeing that image is great confidence boost. Booga, do you have a lib or something you could post so I could take a look at it.
Plo, i think I've added another thing to the list of projects to look at in the coming weeks! xD

Mal
Mal

Guy Dude
Giant

Post by Guy Dude »

ah, RL stuff came up so i didnt check the site for a while. my campaign is here http://www.mediafire.com/?f2xeaxodq0u0u01

ps. who is booga?

Malekith
Giant

Post by Malekith »

Ah, my apologies, I got confused with the different quotes flying round (Raoden's quote at the top of the page quoted booga). Very poor show :S
Will take a look at that file thanks :D

EDIT: Having looked at the file I like it. However I need to know where the images are for the inventory cos all the assets are different on my machine. it's an easy fix I've just gotta find them.
Otherwise good work. And i like you WAR based state images too ;)

Mal
Mal

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Looks like he just used the assetIds that are stored on his computer rather than using a table.

Guy Dude
Giant

Post by Guy Dude »

Yea, I'm not too familiar with the program so I may have fumbled the upload. I assumed it had included the relevant images since the file size was so large.

If I upload the images separately, would that help or would you still need to edit each ID by hand?

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Guy Dude wrote:Yea, I'm not too familiar with the program so I may have fumbled the upload. I assumed it had included the relevant images since the file size was so large.

If I upload the images separately, would that help or would you still need to edit each ID by hand?
I haven't looked at the code so I'm not sure how you reference the images, but you could create a campaign repository if referenced by assetids or export the table if done that way.

Malekith
Giant

Post by Malekith »

It'll need a repository :)

Thanks,

Mal
Mal

Swash
Kobold

Post by Swash »

Anyone know why when I attempt to "Add 4E Armor to Database" I get "You do not have permission to access another token in the "setProperty" function." error?
Yet I can "Add 4E Goods to Database" just fine. (Haven't tested the others)

kyuss11
Giant

Post by kyuss11 »

I want to know if anyone has a working inventory with all those images on the top of page 7 because that is some awesome stuff,or is there a way to modify the framework to add more items and images.I have opened all macros and do not see any library of the items that are already on the Lib token that you download.Where does it get the stored items from?Plo could you help please,I downloaded your campaign file but it looks blank when I open the OPEN INVENTORY macro and I assume its because I don't have the images.

Simo74
Kobold

Post by Simo74 »

Good job, however I have a problem, I can not record to the database objects that I create.
I tried to use all the macros in the "99" but no object is recorded in the database.
Ideas on how to register objects in the database?

dantarith
Cave Troll

Post by dantarith »

Any plans to make a 5E edition with AC adjustments etc?

Return to “Drop-In Macro Resources”