[Drop-In] [aliasmask]Disguise: Save/use multiple tkn images

These are tools and utilities that make it easier to run games. This includes Lib: macro tokens dropped into MapTool to manage the game, a conversion file for CharacterTool to allow use in MapTool, or just about anything else you can think of -- except graphics with macros and anything specific to a particular campaign framework. Those are already covered by the Tilesets subforum and the Links and External Resources forum.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Sereptus
Giant

Re: [Drop-In] [aliasmask]Disguise: Save/use multiple tkn ima

Post by Sereptus »

Thanks you so much for your generosity and patience in this matter AliasMask, I will use your easy fix as suggested and contact Sozin about this error fix in the coding on his end of things. Also, if there is a thread that has pre-made macro's in it for spells like fireball, haste, etc. That work in the 3.5/Pathfinder FW could you point me in the right direction? I've tried to search but I've never ended up seeing anything like that as the search engine doesn't seem to get what I'm after....ermmm or I'm not typing in the correct wording. Probably the latter!! :|
OOOHH RegEx....YOU BITTER-SWEET BEAST!!!

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: [Drop-In] [aliasmask]Disguise: Save/use multiple tkn ima

Post by aliasmask »

I think the latest version of the 3.5/pathfinder has a special attack method specifically for casting damaging spells. For effects with persistent mods, you can usually find those in the active mods, like haste.

Return to “Drop-In Macro Resources”