[Drop-in] Generic Calendar 0.3 (Beta) - Updated 11/1/2012

These are tools and utilities that make it easier to run games. This includes Lib: macro tokens dropped into MapTool to manage the game, a conversion file for CharacterTool to allow use in MapTool, or just about anything else you can think of -- except graphics with macros and anything specific to a particular campaign framework. Those are already covered by the Tilesets subforum and the Links and External Resources forum.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Xalcairn
Cave Troll

Re: [Drop-in] Generic Calendar 0.3 (Beta) - Updated 11/1/201

Post by Xalcairn »

Thanks it works great now with the new macro. :D I greatly appreciate it. I will see what I can dig up for sky images for the table and if I get some decent ones I will definately post them here for all to use.

Thanks so much once again this is an awesome tool. I primarily use it for D.R. calendar for Forgotten Realms homebrew which I am working on now.
-This roll of 1 brought to you by.... your very own random number generator, and the letter F for Fail-
RPGA#:9214000284 Skype:xalcairn

Lee
Dragon

Re: [Drop-in] Generic Calendar 0.3 (Beta) - Updated 11/1/201

Post by Lee »

Xalcairn wrote:I will see what I can dig up for sky images for the table and if I get some decent ones I will definately post them here for all to use.
That'll be all the thanks I need :) Good luck on your project.

Return to “Drop-In Macro Resources”