Function to make prettier forms

These are tools and utilities that make it easier to run games. This includes Lib: macro tokens dropped into MapTool to manage the game, a conversion file for CharacterTool to allow use in MapTool, or just about anything else you can think of -- except graphics with macros and anything specific to a particular campaign framework. Those are already covered by the Tilesets subforum and the Links and External Resources forum.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Function to make prettier forms

Post by wolph42 »

- remove the width=25% from all the lines
- add a </td></tr><tr><td> somewhere halfway inbetween to get two rows below eachother.

liquidsonic
Kobold

Post by liquidsonic »

I'm Sorry if this is a bother.

That Framework in the screen behind your frames, more specifically that Dice roller? Where is it from? Is it possible I can obtain a copy :<. It looks very smooth to use and would be perfect for my group as they are not very tech computer savy.

Nildik
Cave Troll

Post by Nildik »

liquidsonic wrote:I'm Sorry if this is a bother.

That Framework in the screen behind your frames, more specifically that Dice roller? Where is it from? Is it possible I can obtain a copy :<. It looks very smooth to use and would be perfect for my group as they are not very tech computer savy.
http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php ... 19#p245319

Here it is, the dice roller used in my campaign.

Tanthos
Giant

Post by Tanthos »

I get Stack Overflow every time I press the examples macro. Any idea why?

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

Tanthos wrote:I get Stack Overflow every time I press the examples macro. Any idea why?
you need to start mt with the use of the .bat file. There is a post here what that should say exactly. Currently my quess is that you're starting mt by using the .jar file .

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

Has this been updated to work with frame5 frames?

I use these in my character sheets and when I try to change the base frame to frame5 it gets really wonky.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Nildik
Cave Troll

Post by Nildik »

Full Bleed wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 5:27 am

I use these in my character sheets and when I try to change the base frame to frame5 it gets really wonky.
Updated to work with frame5. Files in the first post.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

Nildik wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 8:16 pm
Full Bleed wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 5:27 am

Updated to work with frame5. Files in the first post.
Thanks!

Love this dropin. :)

EDIT: One thing to point out... it seems like when installing that you need overwrite any existing "frames" table and "frames" token. When I saw that the file names were different I thought it was going to be a different table and token. But it's not.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Return to “Drop-In Macro Resources”