Session Xp and Loot

Moderator: Lethys

Lethys
Dragon

Re: Session Xp and Loot

Post by Lethys »

Session 42, 43, 44

16500 xp *ding*

xp given for the skill challenge, including the encounter you avoided. Additional quest xp to put the party at lvl 9.

Loot:

Schrödinger's cat

Giving everyone a chance to update their wish list before I identify the loot.
It's a secret to everybody
7c610ad22d7089548d885c2cfc352d1a

scaldnot
Cave Troll

Post by scaldnot »

Ezking will take 1630gp from the party fund to purchase more rituals and components. Either Bardock or Ezking will be purchasing the Linked Portal ritual, we may just have it both to keep it simple.

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

Session 48

18000 xp

Judging from what the party looted, you determine those Antium soldiers you fought weren't ordinary soldiers, and were paid exceptionally well. Among them you found 400 gp and an assortment of gems that when combined with the coins, are worth 1400 gp.

masterclif
Giant

Post by masterclif »

K, so how is loot divided up? Is it at all? Where's the party inventory?

poyodiablo
Giant

Post by poyodiablo »

masterclif wrote:K, so how is loot divided up? Is it at all? Where's the party inventory?
After our 1st turnaround of characters leaving and new ones joining, we decided the easiest way to keep track was to have it all in one sum. In game, the loot is in the bag of holding that Ruby carries. The money is free to be used for rituals and to buy components. If someone wishes to use the money to buy an item for their character, they should probably ask the group first. It hasn't really come up before as up to this point no one in the party has really wanted to buy any items.

If you want Beedo to have his share separate, that could be arranged. In fact I think it'd be pretty funny to have him demand for it, in character! :p
Anyways the current total stands at 9534 gp.
PLAYING (Maptool) - Antium (D&D4E) | Clash of the Burning Gods (D&D4E) | The Old Republic (SWSE)
LISTENING (Actual Plays) - Of Steam, Steel & Murder | Celestial Crusade | Gutter Skypes | Monkeys Took My Jetpack | Nerdbound | Roleplaying Public Radio | Icosahedrophilia | RPGMP3.com

masterclif
Giant

Post by masterclif »

Naw, he wont want his share separate. If he wants something, he will just ask for that. Thanks.

Moroi
Giant

Post by Moroi »

Any updates for XP/Loot/etc after the last session, Leth? I know we're not unloading valuable cash and prizes, but if you can let us know what we took in - that would be great.

Danke.
"Darkness follows in my wake..."

Moroi
Giant

Post by Moroi »

What amount of coin did we earn as a reward, and can I purchase some magic items during our reward/downtime? I did notice players have some amazing gear, I'd like to see what's available and do some shopping! ;)
"Darkness follows in my wake..."

MikeLemmer
Giant

Post by MikeLemmer »

Don't forget, we also have that map & journal/note/thing we recaptured from the Riven.
-Mike Lemmer

RPGA #109520551

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

As payment, each party member has been granted 25,000 gp each.

Upon reaching the capital, you will have the option of purchasing any item or ritual you want.

Other items found on your previous mission:

A communications Orb

A map of the region with an area marked

(your now escaped riven captive tried to steal both of these)

poyodiablo
Giant

Post by poyodiablo »

As usual, Ruby will add hers to the party fund. Since she has no material interest and feels that Karellen will provide for her as she believes he has been. For the benefit of the new guys, the party fund was something we had before where we pooled all our gold to make treasure management easier. We've used it to buy rituals and components. Anyone could use it to buy stuff if it's okayed with the group. Also you don't have to add your gold into it if you don't want to.

Current party fund = 55,198 gold
PLAYING (Maptool) - Antium (D&D4E) | Clash of the Burning Gods (D&D4E) | The Old Republic (SWSE)
LISTENING (Actual Plays) - Of Steam, Steel & Murder | Celestial Crusade | Gutter Skypes | Monkeys Took My Jetpack | Nerdbound | Roleplaying Public Radio | Icosahedrophilia | RPGMP3.com

timewarp
Cave Troll

Post by timewarp »

I bought paragon eagle-eye goggles, and wallwalkers... but I'll add the rest of my gold (7560) to the party fund.

MikeLemmer
Giant

Post by MikeLemmer »

Hmm, I'll wait on buying things until I can get word on a potential pinnace/airship deal.
-Mike Lemmer

RPGA #109520551

poyodiablo
Giant

Post by poyodiablo »

timewarp wrote:I bought paragon eagle-eye goggles, and wallwalkers... but I'll add the rest of my gold (7560) to the party fund.
So with 5k from my part going to Moroi plus Addran's contribution the to total is now...

Current party fund = 57,758 gold

poyodiablo
Giant

Post by poyodiablo »

4k went to pay for info.

Current party fund = 53,758 gold

Return to “Antium”