Setting Info and RPing

Moderator: Lethys

Lethys
Dragon

Re: Setting Info and RPing

Post by Lethys »

The party teleports back to base. It is now 3:00 P.M. From timezone differences, Capua is six hours earlier then your current location. I assume you will have at least a few hours on your own. So now is a good time to discuss your course of action in thread, in rp.

Information on if, when, and for how long you leave for Capua, and what you plan to do will be helpful for me. :P

Including today, you have three days to act freely.
It's a secret to everybody
7c610ad22d7089548d885c2cfc352d1a

MikeLemmer
Giant

Post by MikeLemmer »

First, Masoom will help Mio look herself up in the database.

Second, he'll see what Mandriva thinks of the weird device they looted off the thieves.

Third, he'll spend some quality time with Carina and see whether she knows anything about an orb buried under Capua.

Fourth, he'll check and see if the crystallized prophet has been sent to Emmy or is talking with the orbs.
-Mike Lemmer

RPGA #109520551

MikeLemmer
Giant

Post by MikeLemmer »

Masoom meets up with the group again after helping Mio look herself up on the Church database.

"Carina had some interesting info on Church activities near Capua. It seems the Church bought a farm on the outskirts of town for quite a bit of money. She thinks we can figure out exactly which farm it is by checking the city's tax records. I suspect that's a good start for finding an entrance to whatever lies below Capua.

"Also, Mandriva had some interesting theories about the device we found on the thieves. She says its completely technologically-based, works by manipulating light somehow. The interesting thing is she can't think of any group on our world that would have the motivation to develop and use this stuff. It's possible they're alien, perhaps related to the Draconic-speaking Silver Swords that keep attacking us. Something to consider..."
-Mike Lemmer

RPGA #109520551

MikeLemmer
Giant

Post by MikeLemmer »

Masoom will ask for some mages skilled in location rituals, word of the theft sent to Certa, and then gather the rest of the party. He looks concerned.

"Theia's soul crystal is missing from the lab."
-Mike Lemmer

RPGA #109520551

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

MikeLemmer wrote:Masoom will ask for some mages skilled in location rituals, word of the theft sent to Certa, and then gather the rest of the party. He looks concerned.

"Theia's soul crystal is missing from the lab."
"I wouldn't call it missing. She's merely in a more comfortable place. Sitting on some shelf where random and clueless researches could poke and prod here really wasn't being terribly helpful, you know."

MikeLemmer
Giant

Post by MikeLemmer »

Masoom breathes a sigh of relief at that.

"Alright, I'll... call it a false alarm. You mind telling me next time you move her? With all the spies around lately, I was afraid she'd been stolen.

"So... where is she? Gonna run her to Emmy, see if she can help her."
-Mike Lemmer

RPGA #109520551

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

MikeLemmer wrote:Masoom breathes a sigh of relief at that.

"Alright, I'll... call it a false alarm. You mind telling me next time you move her? With all the spies around lately, I was afraid she'd been stolen.

"So... where is she? Gonna run her to Emmy, see if she can help her."
"Do you really think we have the time to track down or attract Emmy a second time? I'm working on getting her and Ms Yellow back together. Them working together seems more important right now than theorizing about how to get Theia self-mobility."

MikeLemmer
Giant

Post by MikeLemmer »

"I think I would have enough time to contact her myself, but you're right, she should connect to Ms. Yellow first. I'll catch up on my ship studies and bond with Red, then."

Masoom pauses a moment.

"And Verity, not sure when you'd want to take some time off, but if you want to go do something together, just tell me, okay?" He smiles at her. "Might as well enjoy ourselves a bit before speeding off to our deaths again."
-Mike Lemmer

RPGA #109520551

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

MikeLemmer wrote:"And Verity, not sure when you'd want to take some time off, but if you want to go do something together, just tell me, okay?" He smiles at her. "Might as well enjoy ourselves a bit before speeding off to our deaths again."
Verity glances away a moment, then back. "That alright Mas. I've things to do and it seems you've already found a way to relax here." She walks away and then sits down next to Rhea, who is lunching nearby...

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

(as I couldn't seem to stay connected, I'll just make sure verity's response is here...)

Masoom: "That's all I have right now. Any luck with Rhea or Theia, Verity?"

Verity: "While she's having a bit of trouble with ms green, Rhea was able to easily merge with ms yellow. And I was able to merge with ms green."
Verity: "The original state of the Disciples, if the memory of Theia is accurate, is in physical forms akin to Emmy."

MikeLemmer
Giant

Post by MikeLemmer »

Masoom: "Interesting... so Rhea, despite being attuned to Ms. Green, had trouble talking with her? But had less trouble merging with Ms. Yellow? Why is that?

"And you finally talked to Theia as well? Did she say anything else? How's she feeling?"
-Mike Lemmer

RPGA #109520551

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

MikeLemmer wrote:Masoom: "Interesting... so Rhea, despite being attuned to Ms. Green, had trouble talking with her? But had less trouble merging with Ms. Yellow? Why is that?

"And you finally talked to Theia as well? Did she say anything else? How's she feeling?"
Verity: "Part of it it likely that Ms Green is still mostly 'asleep.' Another is likely that since Ms Green and Rhea are a pair, a merging may be more complicated."

"As for Theia. No. We didn't talk directly with her. She's still dreaming. We saw a part of the dream, that's all. It was a bit like deja-vu for Rhea, as it involved the Disciple incarnations of Theia and Rhea both."

MikeLemmer
Giant

Post by MikeLemmer »

Masoom breathes a sigh of relief. "At least she isn't conscious while trapped. How old did they look? About 2 years older than they do now? Red estimated they should be that old."
-Mike Lemmer

RPGA #109520551

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

MikeLemmer wrote:Masoom breathes a sigh of relief. "At least she isn't conscious while trapped. How old did they look? About 2 years older than they do now? Red estimated they should be that old."
"It's a bit hard to tell. They didn'y lok quite like we do, what with their colored and glowing skin. If I'd have to guess, I'd say anywhere from 16 to 18 years old."

MikeLemmer
Giant

Post by MikeLemmer »

tygaran wrote:"It's a bit hard to tell. They didn't look quite like we do, what with their colored and glowing skin. If I'd have to guess, I'd say anywhere from 16 to 18 years old."
Masoom looks at his own colored, glowing skin a moment.

"Noted. Anything else interesting in the dream?"
-Mike Lemmer

RPGA #109520551

Return to “Antium”