General Chat

Moderator: Lethys

MikeLemmer
Giant

Re: General Chat

Post by MikeLemmer »

I might be gone for the next session, not sure yet. My grandpa came down with something bad and there's a decent chance he won't make it over the next few days; I'll try to give you heads-up if I won't be here, but if I'm gone, assume that's why.
-Mike Lemmer

RPGA #109520551

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

MikeLemmer wrote:I might be gone for the next session, not sure yet. My grandpa came down with something bad and there's a decent chance he won't make it over the next few days; I'll try to give you heads-up if I won't be here, but if I'm gone, assume that's why.
So what's the status? Go? No go?

MikeLemmer
Giant

Post by MikeLemmer »

It's a go, unless some emergency crops in the next hour. I'll forum post if something comes up.
-Mike Lemmer

RPGA #109520551

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

Its up!

>.>
<.<

My threat to eat you still stands if you're not here.
It's a secret to everybody
7c610ad22d7089548d885c2cfc352d1a

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

Since we were all tired and put and end after the victory. I'll have a wrap up Sunday night. Won't need all the time so start time isn't too important. Will put server up 7 EST ish and play LoL until people arrive.
It's a secret to everybody
7c610ad22d7089548d885c2cfc352d1a

timewarp
Cave Troll

Post by timewarp »

The world ends; the end?

MikeLemmer
Giant

Post by MikeLemmer »

Server's up for the minicampaign.
-Mike Lemmer

RPGA #109520551

timewarp
Cave Troll

Post by timewarp »

1) sorry for bailing last week. My flight got delayed and it just slipped my mind completely.

2) after that I think I'm going to have to drop. I feel like this has become a recurring thing with me, plus the fact that you guys are generally ready to go before 8 while I show up around 8:20 best case scenario I realize that I am being a crappy player and it makes me feel guilty. Add to it that you guys wanted to move to Saturdays and that you are all pretty much always waiting for me to show honestly makes me feel bad. so as such I think its best that I drop out for the time being since my schedule is going to get worse before it gets better.

So I am leaving (again) but hopefully in time leth will let me join (again) in the future once my schedule becomes sane again. I apologize for all the inconvenience and leaving you guys hanging again and again. You guys deserve better than that and I'm sorry that I wasn't.

MikeLemmer
Giant

Post by MikeLemmer »

Time, you plan on showing up tonight to finish the minicampaign? (Tonight should be the last session of it.)
-Mike Lemmer

RPGA #109520551

timewarp
Cave Troll

Post by timewarp »

Ya sure.

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

After much playing with builds and options, this one grew on me.. as much for the inspiration from the image I made as anything. :) =D

It's currently designed for the Planar Campaign. I need more info about where a Revenant might come from in Antium to place here there. :wink:

http://cor-innovations-web-marketing.co ... Shyama.pdf

Sure, the Assassin class may not be uber, but if you place and invoke your shroud on each attack, it's much like a curse or quarry...

Return to “Antium”