Warmachine Prime Framework - Now available!

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
KaylaKaze
Cave Troll

Warmachine Prime Framework - Now available!

Post by KaylaKaze »

This is a framework for playing Warmachine online. It's primarily designed from Prime Remix, so it MAY not be able to handle some later units properly. I'm currently restructuring for the MkII rules, but this is perfectly playable in the meantime. Unfortunately, for legal reasons, I don't feel it is a good idea to release all the tokens as each token contains ALL the data for a unit. This does, however, include the tokens for the units that are available on the Privateer Press website as Quick Start Demo Cards. These are the Protectorate and Cygnar battlegroups. Also included are token graphics for all other units in Prime Remix so you can add the data yourself. With the fieldtest of MkII releasing stats on ALL units freely on the internet, I'm not yet sure if it'll be a good idea to release tokens for them with the release of MkII. Let me know what you think.
Outdated link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wmjjnjzeq ... 202.11.zip

Sorry I have to put this on MediaFire but it's too big to post here (3.6 MB).
Edit: I THINK the only MkI units not supported are cavalry. That's easy to fix by setting the "Mount" weapon as a melee weapon called "Mount" since they use the same stats.

EDIT 12-26-2014:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3gww_ ... sp=sharing
After someone asked me for this the other day in PM, I've gotten a more permanent URL for it.
Last edited by KaylaKaze on Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

KaylaKaze
Cave Troll

Re: Warmachine Prime Framework - Now available!

Post by KaylaKaze »

Someone requested a screen shot, so here it is. It's zoomed in on the units, since obviously, being Maptool, you can design the rest of the map however you want. Hopefully, I'll be getting permission to use someone's graphics which will mean MUCH nicer looking tokens.

Sorry it's so big, but if I shrank it, the text would probably get garbled.

Iokua
Kobold

Re: Warmachine Prime Framework - Now available!

Post by Iokua »

was wondering if this framework was still around anywhere.

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”