[D&D3.5 + Pathfinder] MT1.3b86 Campaign Macros r01

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
neofax
Great Wyrm

Re: [D&D3.5 + Pathfinder] MT1.3b82 Campaign Macros r01

Post by neofax »

What OS? How is he setting the Stack Size?

Elorebaen
Dragon

Post by Elorebaen »

Has anyone noticed the two-weapon fighting feats not working? They do not seem to be doing anything. Very strange.

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

Elorebaen wrote:Has anyone noticed the two-weapon fighting feats not working? They do not seem to be doing anything. Very strange.
What do you mean; elaborate?

deaconabyss
Kobold

Post by deaconabyss »

Our group "another GM and myself" in separate games on separate servers/hosts, our players are having issues with their MT freezing upon moving their tokens. It does not happen when we do not use the initiative tracker. This much we have determined. Any suggestions? Also we are running this version of the macros on MT1.3b86, a player suggested from a past game, that you have to run the framework for the version it is in. Is that the case? Would this framework run smoother in MT 1.3b82 than in MT 1.3b86?

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

Make sure in the initiative window that the Lock Player Movement is unchecked. What is happening is that players are playing around with the token when it is not their turn and MapTools B86 has a NPE in this scenario. Sometimes it happens without the Lock Player movement checked, but it is very rare. I use this version in B86 almost every day of the week and rarely get errors any more now that the LPM is unchecked. As for the FW version must equal the MapTools version, that is not correct.

deaconabyss
Kobold

Post by deaconabyss »

Thanks Neo this is the same Deacon from the CotCT game on tuesday. It was checked thanks alot...

TheShal
Kobold

Post by TheShal »

Has anyone notice that the edit skills window (labled Edit Skills Settings) has 2 spots for appraise, but none for acrobatics?

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

TheShal wrote:Has anyone notice that the edit skills window (labled Edit Skills Settings) has 2 spots for appraise, but none for acrobatics?
Strange as the one I am using has both acrobatics and only one appraise. Would you mind putting the campaign file somewhere so we can check it out? Also, you may want to re-download the campaign file to see if that fixes it.

TheShal
Kobold

Post by TheShal »

neofax wrote:
TheShal wrote:Has anyone notice that the edit skills window (labled Edit Skills Settings) has 2 spots for appraise, but none for acrobatics?
Strange as the one I am using has both acrobatics and only one appraise. Would you mind putting the campaign file somewhere so we can check it out? Also, you may want to re-download the campaign file to see if that fixes it.
I'm using the campaign file linked to at the first post of this thread labeled as "Current Release".

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

neofax wrote:
It's likely a bug that for some reason overwrites one entry with a different one when the data is being read from the token. Just a guess, though.

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

Are you certain you are using the "appropriate" token with the chosen rule set? I have sample D&D3.5 and sample Pathfinder tokens. If the campaign is set to Pathfinder, you need to use the appropriate token...

Paradox
Dragon

Post by Paradox »

Lindsay,

Are you close to a new release?

I'm still using your framework after all this time. :)
I no longer believe that MapTools is usuable or intended just for programmers. MapTools is for everyone.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Paradox wrote:Lindsay,

Are you close to a new release?

I'm still using your framework after all this time. :)
I asked him the same question the other day. He'll have it out soon as long as he doesn't make too many tweaks. He said maybe today, but that was before he started adding some other stuff.

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

I would guess sometime Monday now. I started reworking the Pathfinder special attacks so they look better and use CMB/D better, and then of course discovered there were several I had not dealt with before. But I want to keep getting patches/updates out in manageable chunks so you all can use em and not just hear about what may come one day :-)

UPDATE: Everything is going slower than I hoped. Ran out of time tonight and am headed out to DexCon later in the week so I will try to get my current patches out tomorrow night (but they will not be heavily tested).

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Re: [D&D3.5 + Pathfinder] MT1.3b86 Campaign Macros r01

Post by lmarkus001 »

Update is submitted. I did not get all of the various tweaks/errors corrected, and have not extensively tested, but I think it is a reasonably decent enough update to get it out there for sharing!

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”