Note that with all the add-ins this is now a 22MB download.
- Merged in Neofax's PF campaign file so his update effort should be less going forward.
- Merged in Aliasmask's campaign file.
NOTE: I made personal choices with regards to these merges, so there are some differences.
- Included Wolf42's Beta tools (teleport pads and forest generator, etc.)
- Included Plotho's Beta 3.0 Spell Manager, 2.04 Spell Manager, and his Inventory Manager
- Initial Campaign Button Reformatting. A fair bit of discussion and thought is going into these. There are at least two differing camps, "Keep em small" & "Make em easier to find". These are somewhat mutually exclusive, and with the current window the organized approach denies a horizontal layout. So more thought and fiddling to come.
- Active Mods: Unholy Aura, Heroes Feast
- Vital Strike Feat
- Enhanced the ManyShot Feat: Now prompts for ManyShot in attack dialog only if you have the feat, if chosen, RapidFire is removed, attack option is set to Standard (not Full round), and a -4 tempATK penalty is applied. Damage corrected: Only shows if you chose ManyShot from attack dialog. Shows multiple arrows should your BAB be high enough. Adds special weapon damage (like flaming) and removes precision damage (Ranger favored enemy).
- Adjust Action Points: Allow easy setting of daily number and current availability.
- Concentration: Made it work for both systems. I assume D&D3.5 DMs will remove the macro since it is covered by Skill Check and Concentration on the character sheet, but for those that leave it, it will work correctly.
- Crit Range Modifier: You can now specify a value in the attack dialog that will reduce each attack's threat range by that value. So if you want to guarantee a threatened critical, enter 20 (20-20=0 which is < 1 which is the lowest number a die can roll).
- Critical Confirmation: Added Critical Confirmation persistent value to the attack dialog. You can enter a formula (like 4+IntB) into that field and that value will be added to critical confirmation to hit rolls. If you selected the feat Critical Focus, it will now show in this new field as a +4 bonus.
- Secret Tooltips: Reworked GM detection and output code so should eliminate duplicate entries for GMs and work better.
- Updated D&D3.5 special attacks so they have nicer tooltips and can be rolled secretly (this was previously done for PF).
- Tweaked Lights & Auras: Now should be correct size from center of square. Silence deviates from this as it is most often cast on an intersection.
- Move Tokens: Now gives map locations dialog if no tokens were selected
- Map Locations Dialog: Has a link to move you to a desired map. Has a new button to add an entry point based on the selected token's location. (See this post for info: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=10642&start=40 )