In my weekly game I have made a few updates to Rumbles Slim framework and thought I should include them here. The additions include:
1) Minor correction to sneak attack power
2) Minor correction to how miscellaneous defense bonus are displayed
3) Addition of an AC Bonus to the primary Implement tab. This is to enable feats like Wand Expertise.
4) Creation of an Evocation function to represent the Apprentice Evocation Mage feat. This feat allows you to reroll one die once if you roll any 1s for damage in an Evocation power. To represent this feat simply add "EVO" to the end of the damage description when creating the power. For example "2d6+Int EVO"
5) Humans in D&D Essential have the "Heroic Effort" feat that allows them to add +4 to an attack roll or save that would otherwise have failed. To enable this the "power execute" function will display "An Heroic Effort
would turn this into x type damage" after any miss by 4 or less IF and ONLY IF the player has an Encounter Power called "Heroic Effort"
6) Addition of a Spell Book Function. Mages have more spells in their book than they can use in a day. So I created a function that makes use of Rumbles Power Library to allow players to dynamically add and remove powers from their character sheet.How the Spell Book Function Works
First of all you must add all the spells to the PC Library (GM task). Then you can add the spells to a players library (GM Task). This is done by selecting the token and pressing the "Configure Spell Book" button from the campaign window. The will ask you to enter the number of encounter, daily and utility powers the player can use. It also allows you to add a spell by selecting Free, Encounter, Daily or Utility from the drop down selection. You will then be asked to select the level for the power and type in the name of the power or select the power to remove.
Once all the spells have been added to the players spell book they must be given the "Consult Spell Book" power using the "Class Features(F10)" button, and checking "Spell Book".
When a player presses the "Consult Spell Book" action, a window will appear displaying all the spells they know. Any spells they select will be added dynamically to their character sheet and any the do not select will be removed. They may have to press F2 to get the sheet to update.
[spoiler=Configure Spell Book Example for Level 3 Mage]
This pop-up window is designed so that the player can select whatever "Free" spells they like, but for Encounter, Daily and Utility they can only select 1 spell at each level for each type. Although its specifies how many spells a player may select, it doesn't prevent them selecting more.