Nice to meet you ...

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

aliasmask
Deity

Re: Nice to meet you ...

Post by aliasmask »

JivagoDortZ wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:01 am
Is this a thread for the introduction?
Yes. You can say hi to the community and say anything, like what brings you here or what your interests are.

rredmond
Kobold

Post by rredmond »

Welcome JivagoDortZ!

JivagoDortZ
Kobold

Post by JivagoDortZ »

Hello everyone my name is Lillian I am 25 years old and I come from London, I will be glad to meet you!

rredmond
Kobold

Post by rredmond »

JivagoDortZ wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:31 am
Hello everyone my name is Lillian I am 25 years old and I come from London, I will be glad to meet you!
This is it! Welcome!

MicahMakenzie
Kobold

Post by MicahMakenzie »

I've been on the forum for some time, but I haven't introduced myself.
My name is Sang, I am 25. I am from India, but now I live in Scotland.
There is a lot of useful information on your forum, thank you!
"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life."-Omar Khayyam

worktime-employee monitoring software

rredmond
Kobold

Post by rredmond »

India to Scotland, wow! Must've been an interesting adjustment. Have you had haggis yet? :D
Welcome Sang, I'd say "enjoy the forum" but it sounds like you already are :mrgreen:

MicahMakenzie
Kobold

Post by MicahMakenzie »

rredmond wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:29 am
India to Scotland, wow! Must've been an interesting adjustment. Have you had haggis yet? :D
Welcome Sang, I'd say "enjoy the forum" but it sounds like you already are :mrgreen:
Thank you! :)
I was lucky to go to study in England, so I decided after that to try to settle here
Well, for some reason I chose Scotland :)
"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life."-Omar Khayyam

worktime-employee monitoring software

Pearce2
Kobold

Post by Pearce2 »

Hello everyone I am newbie and I am having an issue with posts, please help

May be I have submitted some posts on this forum and there still disappear on this forum I don't know but I think there is a bug in this forum, Can you please fix it or tell why this happing to my posts.

Sorry for the trouble.

aliasmask
Deity

Post by aliasmask »

Pearce2 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:44 am
Hello everyone I am newbie and I am having an issue with posts, please help

May be I have submitted some posts on this forum and there still disappear on this forum I don't know but I think there is a bug in this forum, Can you please fix it or tell why this happing to my posts.

Sorry for the trouble.
There are several ways to get your posts deleted and account banned permanently. Making very generic replies to a post during your first 2 posts that don't seem to correlate to the conversation. Including links in your post or signature that seem like advertising. Replying to a thread that is several years old. Posting from countries that may be considered hubs of spam posting. Copying someone else's reply farther up in a thread and presenting it as your own.

There may be more ways to get banned and/or deleted. I do not see any recent posts from you that have been deleted, but this post could meet 2 of the ways to get deleted or banned as a spammer. Spammers are getting very clever with their posts and this could all just be another ploy to get on our system, but I'll leave it up for now since I still have to approve your next message as well.

If you have a serious gaming question or questions about RPTool apps, I suggest you post that to show that you're a real person. Posting something generic may get it deleted and you banned if done during your first 2 posts.

Return to “General Discussion”