Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Save your campaign
- Open the campaign file with a utility like 7-Zip
- Pull out the campaign.xml file
- Load campaign.xml file into a text editor like Notepad++
- Do a search for your keyword.
- The macro content will be within <command> </command> tags.
- The name of the macro will be within <label> </label> tags.
If you want to search just a lib token, you can use my rpedit drop-in to export all the macros and use something like notepad++ to do a search.
IMO, this tool is essential. If you don't have it installed in your campaign, make haste.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."