Anyone else having trouble accessing the wiki?

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

GrimaceJD
Kobold

Anyone else having trouble accessing the wiki?

Post by GrimaceJD »

I've been trying to use the wiki today, but I'm getting this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to MWExceptionHandler::handleException() must be an instance of Exception, instance of Error given in /home2/lmwcscom/public_html/maptool/includes/exception/MWExceptionHandler.php:153 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: MWExceptionHandler::handleException(Object(Error)) #1 {main} thrown in /home2/lmwcscom/public_html/maptool/includes/exception/MWExceptionHandler.php on line 153

Is this on my side? Or is there a problem with the wiki?

Thanks

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: Anyone else having trouble accessing the wiki?

Post by Full Bleed »

GrimaceJD wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:50 am
I've been trying to use the wiki today, but I'm getting this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to MWExceptionHandler::handleException() must be an instance of Exception, instance of Error given in /home2/lmwcscom/public_html/maptool/includes/exception/MWExceptionHandler.php:153 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: MWExceptionHandler::handleException(Object(Error)) #1 {main} thrown in /home2/lmwcscom/public_html/maptool/includes/exception/MWExceptionHandler.php on line 153

Is this on my side? Or is there a problem with the wiki?

Thanks
Known issue: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28941

I've found that the Maptool Reddit is kept up-to-date better than the forums for issues like this these days: https://www.reddit.com/r/MapTool/

Case in point, they've announced a "temporary (wiki) url" there that appears to be working: https://wiki.rptools.info/index.php/Main_Page
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Return to “General Discussion”