DriveThru RPG?

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

RileyDylan
Kobold

DriveThru RPG?

Post by RileyDylan »

Ugh, really? I am surprised they let that spam post up here. I mostly regret ever ordering from them. I got a great deal on a bunch of third party rando-tables for Love you DM Day, but now I get endless streams of spam about exciting 'related' products. No amount of unsubscribing seems to help, they always come back a month or two down the line with something New and Exciting!!11!1. Sigh.

Perhaps one day I'll adjust and adapt to an online life completely saturated with advertising.

Maybe sticky one thread for them so they can post the newest offers at the end of that thread? Instead of pages of posts by them that I have to sift through to find non-ad resources?

taustinoc
Dragon

Re: DriveThru RPG?

Post by taustinoc »

Interesting. I've dealt with them for many years, and do not recall ever getting a single email from that that wasn't either an order confirmation or a response to a trouble ticket.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

taustinoc wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:05 pm
Interesting. I've dealt with them for many years, and do not recall ever getting a single email from that that wasn't either an order confirmation or a response to a trouble ticket.
dito!

I loath the barrage on newsletters and usually send out a very pissed email in reply when I receive one I never asked for, but I can't recall this ever happening with drivethru. I would email them about the issue

taustinoc
Dragon

Post by taustinoc »

There are settings for newsletters and how publishers can contact you directly under Account-->Notifications. If those are what's not working, I'd submit a ticket (under Contact Us at the bottom of every page). If it's unsubscribe links in the emails, I'd submit a ticket on that, too. Both should work, and my experience (over many years) is that they take complaints seriously.

Return to “General Discussion”