How to delete account?

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Tana
Kobold

How to delete account?

Post by Tana »

I am cleaning up some accounts I haven’t used in quite a while , so I was trying to delete my account here and I can’t find any way to do it! Nothing under profile or account settings, FAQ doesn’t contain any info.
Please, someone tell me how I delete my account!

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: How to delete account?

Post by Full Bleed »

I'm sure that someone will be along shortly to end you.

Happy trails!
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

wolph42 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 3:10 am
interesting, I've never seen a request for removal before. Anyhoot I can't, ill ask Azh.
I was thinking the same thing... most just abandon the account. Out of sight, out of mind.

So one in over a decade isn't a bad track record though. ;)

(I already pinged AZ.)
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Can perma-ban account. Does that count? Yeah, I couldn't find a way to deactivate or delete an account.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

Tana wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 12:51 am
I am cleaning up some accounts I haven’t used in quite a while , so I was trying to delete my account here and I can’t find any way to do it! Nothing under profile or account settings, FAQ doesn’t contain any info.
Please, someone tell me how I delete my account!
You registered here 5 months ago from a German IP address and posted from it three times, then changed your password yesterday from a Russian IP address. Send me a PM or email and I'll delete it administratively, but it appears your account may have been compromised.

Return to “General Discussion”