RPG to use RPTools with.

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Dedora
Kobold

RPG to use RPTools with.

Post by Dedora »

Ok so i just found out about rptools today and i am very interested in using them, however i don't have a table top rpg to use them with and i've never played a rpg before. So i was wondering if there was an rpg that was easy to learn, hard to master, had rptools modules to go with it, and was free (as in free core rules).

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: RPG to use RPTools with.

Post by Full Bleed »

Dedora wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:32 pm
Ok so i just found out about rptools today and i am very interested in using them, however i don't have a table top rpg to use them with and i've never played a rpg before. So i was wondering if there was an rpg that was easy to learn, hard to master, had rptools modules to go with it, and was free (as in free core rules).
I think you're going to want to take this question to the MT Discord channel to get a good response... it definitely sounds like you should be entering the space as a player first. No commitment to a game system required.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Return to “General Discussion”