Woo!

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

RPMiller wrote: Is it me, or does that picture remind anyone else of Max Headroom? ;)
My inspiration has been discovered ... abort mission ... ABORT !
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

giliath
RPTools Founder

Post by giliath »

Just to keep everyone interested, I have added 2 new high level post rankings. Have fun finding them.
~Giliath

Dracorat
Dragon

Post by Dracorat »

Well, I see "great wyrm"...

Dracorat
Dragon

Post by Dracorat »

Is "demigod" the other one?

jfrazierjr
Deity

Post by jfrazierjr »

19.69% of all posts EVER. Trevor, you need to do less posting, and more coding.

hmmmm now where did I leave my whip.....
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

UntoldGlory
Great Wyrm

Post by UntoldGlory »

I'm pretty sure demigod and great wyrm were already there. Who's got the second highest post count? What do they have?

I'll bet he added a 5k+ and 10k+ one.

Oh, and Posts=Posts+1

Dracorat
Dragon

Post by Dracorat »

Oh then I won't get there any time soon.

iPostCount++;

Orchard
Great Wyrm

Post by Orchard »

giliath wrote:Just to keep everyone interested, I have added 2 new high level post rankings. Have fun finding them.
Great. MORE reasons to post derailing thread comments?

As if I didn't have enough.

RPMiller & Dorpond are going to get together and feast upon the tatters of my warped soul.
0+0=1, for very unstable CPUs.

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Dracorat wrote: iPostCount++;
lol ++
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

Wow. You guys are killing me.

I only have an average 1.61 posts per day.

Of course, the difference between us is that next to Trevor, everything I say is significantly substantive causing the reader to completely stop whatever they are doing and carefully digest my thoughts.

So, what this forum really needs is a percentage of posts that other people actually read and say, "Man. This guy has a really high Wisdom!"

Because I'm pretty sure if the MT Forums tracked that I'd be like totally killing most of you guys.

In fact, in keeping with the fact that every single post I've ever done on this forum contains a suggestion on how to make MT better... I would like to suggest that a post-rating system be implemented whereby we can rank a post based on its content.

If it's a wise post, you can rank them a "Cleric"... if it's a smart post a "Wizard"... if they steal someones idea, a "Rogue"... if it's argumentative, a "Fighter"... a funny post, "Jester"... and if it's a completely useless post, a "Gnome Illusionist."

UntoldGlory
Great Wyrm

Post by UntoldGlory »

Full Bleed wrote: Of course, the difference between us is that next to Trevor, everything I say is significantly substantive causing the reader to completely stop whatever they are doing and carefully digest my thoughts.
.... wahuh? I'm sorry, I spaced out, what were you saying?

Naryt
Dragon

Post by Naryt »

UntoldGlory wrote:
Full Bleed wrote: Of course, the difference between us is that next to Trevor, everything I say is significantly substantive causing the reader to completely stop whatever they are doing and carefully digest my thoughts.
I think he said something about cheese...gouda.
A wandering lost soul

jfrazierjr
Deity

Post by jfrazierjr »

UntoldGlory wrote:
What did you guys say? I was thinking about updating my local code base from SVN since it's been like 9 months and looking into coding light to be revealed upon waypoint setting.

Joe
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

Naryt
Dragon

Post by Naryt »

jfrazierjr wrote:
UntoldGlory wrote:
What did you guys say? I was thinking about updating my local code base from SVN since it's been like 9 months and looking into coding light to be revealed upon waypoint setting.

Joe
Woo! (hey, that's on topic according to the topic)
A wandering lost soul

jfrazierjr
Deity

Post by jfrazierjr »

Naryt wrote:
jfrazierjr wrote:
UntoldGlory wrote: .... wahuh? I'm sorry, I spaced out, what were you saying?

Joe
Woo! (hey, that's on topic according to the topic)
I thought the topic was about someone finally getting enough posts to have their level change? If so, this post is off topic except to shamelessly increase my own post count.

Joe

Return to “General Discussion”