Campaign Guide - Sunday July 3rd, 13:00 (1PM EST)

Moderator: Wargoose

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Campaign Guide - Sunday July 3rd, 13:00 (1PM EST)

Post by Wargoose »

MAPTOOLS VERSION: 84b
TOKENS SUPPORTED: DN5/Veg2.3/DN4.3
VOICE: Skype

Campaign Journal
Contractor Welcome Packet
Contract Folder
Adventurers

Welcome to Sellswords of Eberron. In this campaign you start off as outside mercenaries for the House Deneith. This means that you are hired to do specific contracts for the house, but you are not a member of the house. This has many benefits, you will get more pay then a house heir, but you will not get some of the benefits of them (ie. Marshals get free passage on House Orien airships, you do not). You also will get the chance to approve/deny contracts (heirs do not).

Little bit about my DM style. I like to focus on some of the little things often over looked in campaigns. You will notice that I do not gloss over travel, it will be shortened, but it will still be an active part of the campaign. I also put a lot of skill challenges in. Don't fear, I don't make them supper hard, I use them to help determine what happens next. For instance: If you are camping outside at night, you can choose whether or not each person pulls a watch. You each would pull a endurance or perception check to make sure you will stay up during your watch. If you fail then there is a chance that something might happen on your watch. If something happens then you probably wouldn't get you extended rest, you would take a penalty to your endurance checks during the days travel, let alone what happened to you in the night. So, as you can see, I will let you go in almost any direction you want as long as you don't mind the consequences. I am also not a hard donkey, I will help guide you the most I can, the game is meant to be fun. Also, one of my weak sports when it comes to DMing is my ability to stay on top of player rules. I will make mistakes and I'm sure you will too. I just ask that we police ourselves, and be honest. Just wanted to give you a little insight into my style. Also, don't worry....there will be plenty of chances to pick up your sword. Good Luck! \\/argoose

Fell free to PM me if you have issues or questions.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Re: Campaign Guide

Post by Wargoose »

The game scheduled for the 5th, will have a flexible time. I'm help a coworker move and I'm sure that we will be done around noon. But if I run later, I will try to let you know as early as possible. But we will still play.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Re: Campaign Guide - Saturdays 9am /Sundays 1pm EST

Post by Wargoose »

I added a Campaign Journal (see first post for link). After each session one person, or multiple) can write something down in it. I put an example (using Martys PC, sorry) as an example.
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

DM - Sellswords of Eberron

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Re: Campaign Guide - NEXT GAME: Sunday March 13, 13:00 (1PM

Post by Wargoose »

So I don't know if we will have a game this weekend. Saturday is my daughters bday and Sunday probably is going to be blocked by family. I will let you know by Friday if this changes. If not, the next date is identified above.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Re: Campaign Guide - Sunday April 3, 13:00 (1PM EST)

Post by Wargoose »

Ok, ceiling is mostly fixed. So I should be good to go. Once again, sorry guys.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Re: Campaign Guide - Sunday May 29, 13:00 (1PM EST)

Post by Wargoose »

My wife has a last minute trip out of town and I have to bring her to the airport and do child duty. So i wont be able to run a game on the 22nd. Sorry guys. Should be good for next week. Sorry about the late notice.

War
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

DM - Sellswords of Eberron

Return to “Sellswords of Eberron”