O.O.C. Discussion

Moderator: Wargoose

Wargoose
Cave Troll

O.O.C. Discussion

Post by Wargoose »

The old topic has gotten so big, so I created this new one for easier management. Also, don't forget about the journal. Thats a great place to tell our story, as well as a place for you someone who misses a session to keep up.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Re: O.O.C. Discussion

Post by Wargoose »

Since we are going to have a week off for the holiday, i would like some help with some housekeeping of the campaign. If you guys could each make sure your PCs are up to date on a .dnd4e file (and send it to me), or you can put it on iplay4e.com (and give me the masterplan key) or just send me a pdf of it. Also, go through your wish list and send me a copy of that to. I ask that you include the book you got it from, its much easier for me to find it that way. That should be it, if anything else comes up, i will let you know.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Congrats, all the PCs are now level 3. As I had mentioned earlier, I will also start keeping track of the XP. I think it will just be easier that way.
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

DM - Sellswords of Eberron

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Sorry guys. I got tied up at work and couldn't get to a computer. My darn blackberry wouldn't log in either. I apologize.

Wargoose
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

Well, it looks like I won't be able to attend this week (June 19th), due to Father's Day activities. Sorry all...

:|

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

gotcha. i fogot it was fathers day. let me know guys if you want to postpone tommarrow. If i dont hearfrom everyone, i'll just asume we postponed.

War
-- \\/argoose --

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Everyone check your PM for an important message.

Return to “Sellswords of Eberron”