Adventurers

Moderator: Wargoose

shamballa
Giant

Re: Adventurers

Post by shamballa »

All in all let me know what you pick Imperial. If you go ranged bard I will prob go back to being a monk. Otherwise I'm going to try to think up of some sort of character that would have access to thievery, stealth, and a bunch of social skills.

martyr2
Cave Troll

Post by martyr2 »

shamballa wrote:All in all let me know what you pick Imperial. If you go ranged bard I will prob go back to being a monk. Otherwise I'm going to try to think up of some sort of character that would have access to thievery, stealth, and a bunch of social skills.

That would pretty much be an Artful Rogue... lol.
RPGA #5223868560
Skype ID: greatoak70

LFR Characters
Chotak, lvl 5 Brutal Scoundrel Rogue
Sil Gridolin, lvl 2 Earthstrength Warden
Zorgo, lvl 1 Two Blade Ranger

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Or a hybrid of some sort.

imperialjunkie
Giant

Post by imperialjunkie »

I think I'll do the dwarf runepriest as a member of House Kundarak, which runs Dreadhold. So I'll be a melee leader. Four melee is good though.

One thing we're missing from an RP perspective that you might want to think about is a member of House Deneith. Doesn't have to be a dragonmarked member, but I'd think we'd need an official connection in the group. Maybe Wargoose could speak to that.

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Think I might in fact go Artful dodger Rogue. Will make it so that all my attacks can be done from melee or range. This also allows me to pick up stealth, thievery, and 2 charisma skills (prob bluff and intimidate).

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

imperialjunkie wrote:I think I'll do the dwarf runepriest as a member of House Kundarak, which runs Dreadhold. So I'll be a melee leader. Four melee is good though.

One thing we're missing from an RP perspective that you might want to think about is a member of House Deneith. Doesn't have to be a dragonmarked member, but I'd think we'd need an official connection in the group. Maybe Wargoose could speak to that.
Its not really necessary to have one of you being a member. I've wrote the campaign with you guys being outside contractors. But If one of you wants to do it, I can easily change it so that you would be the liaison to the house. The long and short of it....from a game aspect, doesn't matter. From a RP aspect, it just means some members might be nicer to you.
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

DM - Sellswords of Eberron

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Imperial as a runepriest you should be able to pick up thievery so if you could do that it would be cool.

imperialjunkie
Giant

Post by imperialjunkie »

I can, but my modifier will be limited. I think I'll have a 13 Dex starting and heavy armor. I can also take Heal so the fighter doesn't have to.

I'm at work so I don't have access to a summary, but I'll post a build later.

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Nevermind. I'll take care of it. Probably going Warlock with Rogue or Rogue|Sorcerer still kinda being considered. I'll be able to take stealth, thievery, a few so.cial skills, and something else.

imperialjunkie
Giant

Post by imperialjunkie »

I replaced the warlord with a runepriest on the first page of this thread.

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Updated mine for the warlock. Before I make the character's background how long ago was it since the mournlands formed? That is kinda going to decide where I go with the background.

Sepp
Dragon

Post by Sepp »

shamballa wrote:Updated mine for the warlock. Before I make the character's background how long ago was it since the mournlands formed? That is kinda going to decide where I go with the background.
4 years is the default since the Mournland

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

The campaign is starting out in 998 YK. Which is the default four years, You guys can use anything for the background to cover up till now. At the end there just needs to be a reason why you want to work for House Deneith. You could be a dragonmarked heir, a normal heir, an outsider hired as a contractor, a member of another house etc. It up to you. I don't really need it to tie in at the start, but as story develops I plan on weaving it in (if possible).
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

DM - Sellswords of Eberron

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

K so got everything reupdated. Will make my token shortly. Will probably mess around with dn a bit more since it looks interesting.

imperialjunkie
Giant

Post by imperialjunkie »

Nice background, shamballa. I liked how you weaved your warlock powers around the Dead Gray Mist.

I'll update my background shortly. Basically he's a dragonmarked heir of Kundarak who is working as a liaison with Deneith in transporting prisoners to Dreadhold, which is run by the House. His runepriest powers are not related to divine powers, but rather are an expression of his dragonmark at work. Given that, I'd love to switch out the default Religion with Arcana, but that's up to the DM.

Return to “Archive”