Cave Troll

Re: Discussion

Post by Wargoose »

levl 2

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

So, I'm thinking about changing the way we do XP. I'm thinking about just recording it on my end for the group and then everyone goes up at the same time? What do you guys think about that.

Also, Andrew, include a wish list with you character too. its no guarantee, but it gives me ideas on where to shoot for with your magic items.

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

Early in my game, I decided to give everyone the same party xp. Makes keeping track easier, and its better having everyone leveling up at the same time. In my game, the difference was essentially a factor of when each player joined, which seemed kinda unfair.
It's a secret to everybody
7c610ad22d7089548d885c2cfc352d1a

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Wargoose wrote:So, I'm thinking about changing the way we do XP. I'm thinking about just recording it on my end for the group and then everyone goes up at the same time? What do you guys think about that.

Also, Andrew, include a wish list with you character too. its no guarantee, but it gives me ideas on where to shoot for with your magic items.
Its how I do it in my games. Makes it one less thing to keep track off (several different players with several different levels/xp can get a bit complicated).

Mind you I also like the idea of not falling behind on anything besides fun when I have to miss a session. ;)

Return to “Archive”