Discussion

Moderator: Wargoose

Lethys
Dragon

Re: Discussion

Post by Lethys »

Nice. And remember... any trouble with the guards... we blame Syl. :wink:
Just need Baldwyne to support Erick's version of events and the guards are sure to believe Syl. :P
It's a secret to everybody
7c610ad22d7089548d885c2cfc352d1a

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

Lethys wrote:
Nice. And remember... any trouble with the guards... we blame Syl. :wink:
Just need Baldwyne to support Erick's version of events and the guards are sure to believe Syl. :P
He'll just tell most of the truth. "We hired them to take us across. Once we found out they were pirates, we dealt with them."

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

I posted the rewards for last weeks game. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before. But when I put up an treasure item it is up to you guys who gets it. I am going to use a combination of your wish lists and some items that I think you should get/need too. I will try to be as even as I can, so don't think that I am picking on you if item doesn't come up for a while, its just the luck of the draw sometimes. Other then that, hope you guys are enjoying your holidays and I will catch ya later.
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

DM - Sellswords of Eberron

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

I'll probably need to leave a bit early, at around 1:30 eastern, unless they're late which I'm certain will be the case. Not sure how much longer we'd be playing for on Saturday mornings, but someone else can control Syl if needed.

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

I've lost track.. what version of Maptool are we using again? :|

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

Its b75.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Just so everyone knows. I've been experimenting with ways to track gold and other things. I made the "GROUP" token on the map page into a PC token so that way it can track the gold. I know that someone said that they would keep track too, but i figured we could try this out too.

Also, I think we may have lost Sepp. I've sent him a couple messages, but it shows that he hasn't been on the site since December 20th. So we'll play that one by ear.

See you guys Sunday.

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

If Sepp has really quit I could put you in contact with someone who was looking for a game war. But have you tried messaging him over skype or email? He may just not be checking the forums anymore.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

You know, I didn't even think of sending a message over skype. So just did that and we'll see. I'm going to think about another player. For the next part of the story, it might make a sense to have a Character NPC come in. But I'll have to figure that out.
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Cool. Just let me know.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Will do. In fact, we may be able to have him play that character, but we'll discuss that in a later time.

Also everyone. There is a slight chance I may have to work on Sunday, but the game should be able to go on. I just may get pulled away for short periods, but we'll make it work.

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

If you are gonna be working just push it back to next week. Your job is more important than the game... would really hate to distract you from your work so that you could DM.

Also sweet! Almost level 2! Gonna retrain skill training (stealth) into Rogue or Assassin multiclass.

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

FYI: If we do play this Sunday, I'll likely be late. I'm going out to a birthday lunch with family.

Paul
Kobold

Post by Paul »

I won't be able to make it until around 1:30 or so.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

its ok. I'll put the server up around 1 and when everyone get there we can start. no problamo
-- \\/argoose --

Return to “Archive”