Discussion

Moderator: Wargoose

shamballa
Giant

Re: Discussion

Post by shamballa »

I remember it as me throwing the Orc away and then tactically retreating to provide cover so that a small girl would not be murdered and when he saw the orc coming at him he threw his body infront of the axe to save the girls life.

Thats how Eric would remember it anyway... if he was still alive...

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

lol
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

DM - Sellswords of Eberron

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

looted Wrestler's Gloves... I know someone that could make use of those :)
Unless anyone besides Bladwyne makes a claim...

martyr2
Cave Troll

Post by martyr2 »

Update from gfs laptop.... Relapsed into severe bronchitis and pneumonia. On a wonderful IV drip right now...I feel kinda like a lab rat with all these tubes. The nurses dont really allow internet in here (kinda stealing it from a phone, which is also not so kosher). Anyway, gonna be missing tomorrow as the hospital hates technology (since it you know, effs with equipment). Good luck! and ill join when i get all healthy again.
RPGA #5223868560
Skype ID: greatoak70

LFR Characters
Chotak, lvl 5 Brutal Scoundrel Rogue
Sil Gridolin, lvl 2 Earthstrength Warden
Zorgo, lvl 1 Two Blade Ranger

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Don't sweat it buddy. I hope you get better soon.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Have to cancel this week. I'm working for someone else and I don't know if I will be free to play. Sorry Guys. Next game should be Saturday the 19th.
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

Wargoose
Cave Troll

MY BAD

Post by Wargoose »

Well, totally forgot that today was saturday. SPend the whole day painting, and just realized it. Sorry guys. I guess we'll pick it up next week. Once again, really sorry about that.
-- \\/argoose --

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

I'm back! They found someone to replace me on sundays but I got to still work saturdays. So I could play whenever we played on sundays if that was acceptable....

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Good to hear buddy. I'm sure we can make it work. We're not going to play this weekend (kids bday & family invasion) So the next game will be next sunday by my count. I'm sending you a PM too.
-- \\/argoose --

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Brother missed flight, gotta get him another one.... might be a few minutes late.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

No problem. Iwe'll see ya when you get here
-- \\/argoose --

callmepali
Kobold

Post by callmepali »

Hey Everyone!

I'm Andrew and I'm set to join up into the group! I was wondering if anyone could offer me help with setting everything up. I've been looking through the forums but I am unsure who are the active players and such. So if anyone can help me out with a few things that would be awesome.

My first question is what class/roles are covered by the group. I heard all are covered but I don't want to accidentally mimic someone's class.

I did have some other questions but I'll wait till someone answers this one first.

If you'd rather chat by Skype you can find me on Skype (Callmeskater)

Thanks,

-Andrew

EDIT:

I think I found the Current PCs:

Human Fighter
Genasi Wizard
Human Hybrid Artificer/Swordmage
Human Bard
Changing Rogue

Also, What Level are you?

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

The Artificier/Swordmage is gone now. So it just Human Bard, Human Fighter, Genasi Wizard, and Changeling Rogue. The party is currently 2 melee and 2 ranged characters and we have all the roles covered for.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Everyone is level 2 also now. Ask away.

callmepali
Kobold

Post by callmepali »

Am I also going to be level 2 or should I start at level 1?

Return to “Archive”