RP

Moderator: Wargoose

imperialjunkie
Giant

RP

Post by imperialjunkie »

So I thought I'd bring this up. Wargoose said he wants to use Skype. Is the expectation that we'll RP by voice or just use Skype for combat and socializing? I tend to enjoy RP in chat personally, but I wanted to see where everyone else was at with this.

tygaran
Dragon

Re: RP

Post by tygaran »

imperialjunkie wrote:So I thought I'd bring this up. Wargoose said he wants to use Skype. Is the expectation that we'll RP by voice or just use Skype for combat and socializing? I tend to enjoy RP in chat personally, but I wanted to see where everyone else was at with this.
I also prefer typing in my RP-ing. Especially since I like to save chat logs.

Paul
Kobold

Post by Paul »

I'm not sure how its normally done, but my other game we just talk over Skype for combat and OOC and type for roleplaying. Seems to work well.

Sepp
Dragon

Post by Sepp »

Paul wrote:I'm not sure how its normally done, but my other game we just talk over Skype for combat and OOC and type for roleplaying. Seems to work well.
This is my preference to, as I like to save the logs for later reference.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

I'm cool with that. Little diffrent then I'm used to but all is good.
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

DM - Sellswords of Eberron

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Sepp wrote:
Paul wrote:I'm not sure how its normally done, but my other game we just talk over Skype for combat and OOC and type for roleplaying. Seems to work well.
This is my preference to, as I like to save the logs for later reference.
Same.

Return to “Archive”