Emergency, everyone please read.

Campaign run by TheRepoMan

Moderator: TheRepoMan

A.A. Baker
Kobold

Emergency, everyone please read.

Post by A.A. Baker »

We have a problem. It seems that's Repo has decided to bow out of the campaign due to real life. So the question is, what now? If you guys want to try to continue I'd be willing to take over as DM. That being said, there are a couple of things you should be aware of.

1. I've never done this before. This counts for both DMing and working maptools, so there will have to be a learning period.

2. I have no idea where Repo was going with a campaign. I have the basic idea and we have a few starter points, the Drow Sorcerous, the Dwarf Warmaster, dealing with Tristen, but once those are settled I'll pretty much be making it up as I go along.

Alternately I have an idea for a campaign. If you don't mind rolling new characters we could do that instead. Anyway leave replies to this message telling me what you think.

Starjunky
Kobold

Re: Emergency, everyone please read.

Post by Starjunky »

Either way is fine with me A.A. If we could start a couple of hours earlier that would be great.
Too bad RL interfered, really enjoyed Anthony's GMing and playith with you folks.

A.A. Baker
Kobold

Post by A.A. Baker »

Change in plan. I'm sorry but I'm just not ready to dm. I'll keep playing if someone else is willing to DM. Otherwise this is pretty much the end of the road. I did have fun playing with you all. There were a few tense moments but we worked through them. This was my very first time having a character die and it was a hard blow. But I'd like to think I've learned something from this. Anyway hope to see you guys in future campaigns.

But for now, till next time heroes.

mfrizzell
Dragon

Post by mfrizzell »

What day and time were you guys playing? What level? Any more details would be great.
DCI/RPGA# 7208328396 Skype ID mfrizzell77
Characters:
Strabor - Dwarf Avenger 5th Level
Tikkanan - Human Warlock 2nd Level
----------------------------------------------------
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs."

TheRepoMan
Kobold

Post by TheRepoMan »

Yeah sorry folks, was really looking forward to where we would have gone with the campaign, but unfortunately stuff happens RL you have to deal with it. But yeah A.A. mentioned the situation. Where we are at, anyone can still really take over the campaign (if they want) and fly it any direction, or start over. It was fun and sorry we could not see it through to conclusion.

Return to “Orbs of Chaos”