General

Campaign run by TheRepoMan

Moderator: TheRepoMan

TheRepoMan
Kobold

General

Post by TheRepoMan »

Post any comments, questions, concerns, randomness... All here. Whatever you guys feel like, it goes here.

HeronBelark
Kobold

Re: General

Post by HeronBelark »

During last nights session when we looted that chest I ended up getting a "Robe of Avoidance" but I missed out on writting down its effect. Could I maybe get that?

TheRepoMan
Kobold

Post by TheRepoMan »

Cloth Robe (Robe of Avoidance +1) When an enemy's attack misses you, this billowing robe confuses the foe so that you can get away. +1 AC and Power (Encounter) When an enemy misses you with a melee attack Effect: You shift 1 square.

Starjunky
Kobold

Re: General - XP from nite 2?

Post by Starjunky »

Hey,

A bit confused by how much exp to take from nite 2. Seems like there was initially 1100 xp, then someone pointed out that put us only 150 xp away from Level 3. Should we take the 1250 xp and level our chars for the next game?

Really enjoying the campaign. Moves quickly, interesting story, and you folks are pretty patient with a 4e Noob. Much appreciated.

Starjunky
Kobold

Post by Starjunky »

Hey folks.

A bit confused about how much XP was given last game? was it 1100, or 1250? If 1250 then we need to level up our chars for the next game it seems.

Great campaign so far, interesting story, moves quickly, and you folks are pretty patient with a 4e Noob. Much appreciated.

TheRepoMan
Kobold

Post by TheRepoMan »

Everyone is level 3

TheRepoMan
Kobold

Post by TheRepoMan »

XP received for the Party: 1300
For Gus & Sam: an extra 300 for your actions.

Great time tonight peeps!

TheRepoMan
Kobold

Post by TheRepoMan »

Hey Guys JUne 7th Game, THe game will be delayed until 10 Pm Pacific, I have some things to attend to and have to put the game to a later time.

Return to “Orbs of Chaos”