World of Omegus Character Profiles

Moderator: Shadowfireomega

Shadowfireomega
Giant

World of Omegus Character Profiles

Post by Shadowfireomega »

I thought it would be cool to make character profiles to pass the time a bit.

A few rules to keep the mystery going!

1.Post only:

What someone can tell by looking at you.
What you have told others about yourself.
What someone could imply about you by from previous adventures.
~This is to ensure an evolving character perception

2.After your first post, do not add another, edit and put a New Info section in, gradually adding older info to the previous content while updating with new.
~This is so we don't clutter this thread and make it illegable

IF you make a second post I will delete it, and may or may not add the info to your first post, depending on what medium I'm accessing the internet from and if I have the patience.
"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, there would be nothing left to learn, and that would be a world I would not want to live in."
-Benjamin Fisher
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
-Miles Kington
"Space is his favorite thing in the world!"
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

ithildur
Cave Troll

Re: World of Omegus Character Profiles

Post by ithildur »

I kinda feel like my character is a 'temp' until the real one starts in a bit, but I'll see what I can come up with.

ithildur
Cave Troll

Re: World of Omegus Character Profiles

Post by ithildur »

Alright, now that the main characters are active:

Talamir:

Description: The Sun Elf before you stands at about six feet tall with the lithe but powerful build of a athletic dancer, his long golden locks often tied in a warrior's knot and held by a clip of distinctive elven design. His emerald colored eyes often seem dull, perhaps the lingering effects of too much wine, although occasionally they flicker with fiercely keen and intelligent light when fully alert. A finely crafted longsword is at his side partially covered by a cloak; less obvious is a masterfully worked mithral shirt worn under a doublet that once may have been a fine article of clothing, but now shows signs of wear and neglect.

Talamir comes off as guarded, distant, and even somewhat gruff. Oddly enough his guardedness seems to increase around other elves, although the others could see briefly see a flash of what seemed to be concern for Tahli after she was bitten by the giant croc.

Talamir has said very little of a revealing nature about himself so far. He seems to be a quite competent swordsman in combat, and has stated he has some training in the Art (magic). Other facts revealed so far: he is not native to this world, he wishes to see his father before he dies, and he's in need of funds.

Portrait:

Return to “World of Omegus”