Announcements

Moderator: Shadowfireomega

Shadowfireomega
Giant

Announcements

Post by Shadowfireomega »

Figured I would make an announcement board, post here if you have an announcement for the World of Omegus game such as if you are not going to be there or something to that effect. This first post will be edited with the latest info, including announcements already posted.
Current Announcements

2/8: Server Dragonesque, Password: Interrogation.
2/8: Game on for today, no followup possible for tomorrow.

Old Announcements:

2/2: We are doing an RP session today, mostly advancing the storyline and letting the characters get to know each other. I am also giving 2 weeks per gained level of in game "free time" so that ppl can make stuff and such. Server Dragonesque pass Emergence

2/1: Server will be up around 11:30 Dragonesque pass Emergence

1/31:kk guys, we are playing at normal time tomorrow (2/1).

1/19: Hey guys, I've put up a poll for how we will continue on with the group, please respond, and thanks to all whom already have.

1/18: Disregard last statement, I have a backup character planned.

1/18: kk, the server is as always, Dragonesque, password will be path_of_pain, up around 11:30 (Cst) still starting at noon. I need someone to make a backup character in case nik is not here. And if he is not, he is gone from the group.

1/16: Game on for 1/18, but there will be no spillover game on thursday, as I have an appointment. Also note that the 1/25 game is canceled, I am going on a vacation, expect the next game to be crazy as all hell :P

1/12 postgame: For ECL 7 characters the total from two brood defenders and two traps (one not sprung, one defeated) xp is 1750
ECL 6 is 1800

1/11 postgame: Game on tomorrow at normal time (12 noon cst) if we get everyone there is a good chance the fight with Zigamantiraneous will happen, if not we will go for a while through the 'Path of Pain' and see what happens from there.

1/11: Game on today! Server is Dragonesque password is almost_there . Will Have it up around 11:45.

1/5: No game today guys, its 4 am and im just now going to sleep, im most likely going to be passed out well after 2pm. I will see you all next week! Also of note: I am working on making a framework for the campaign, it will make all of the attacks easier to manage, engage rules from feats and such, and so on, I've already gotten with Rob and Sage (Azarius and Tahli) to show them how the first major macro works, and i'll make sure to get with the rest of you soon to keep you up to date.

1/3: Game on for tomorrow (1/4) at noon cst, Dragonesque password going_deeper
12/27: Hey guys, game on for tomorrow, Dragonesque password in_to_the_lair
12/24: Happy Holidays everyone, Server Dragonesque password Gifts. Game starts at 12 noon cst.

12/15:
Everyone gets to level, xp up to level 6

This next time password will be 1234, server anything from Dragonesque to Dragonesque10, depending on the servers mood

Game for next week on Saturday, in leu of wednesday. same time.

Plans to go away the second week of January have been pushed back to a currently unkown date, due to a waiting list. Estimated to be end of feb to begining of apr.
OK everyone, today is a new day, full of new cheer! We start after I deliver some stuff to each of you. remember you need xfire and b.86 of maptool. Server Name is Dragonesque and the password is tallyho!

my xfire name has a major typo, but most cannot seem to find it even when I type it out, so in shadow the d and o are backwards, its shaodwfireomega if you cant find it copy paste it.

IF YOU DID NOT SHOW FOR OUR LAST GAME, YOU HAVE UNTIL SATURDAY TO PM ME AND KEEP YOUR SPOT. I AM ALREADY LOOKING FOR REPLACEMENTS, AND IF I DONT HEAR FROM YOU BY SATURDAY ANYONE I GET IS IN.

The next game is to be this upcoming Wednesday at 12 noon cst. as before you will need both xfire and maptool.

and on a personal note: If my plans for the future go as I hope, I will be leaving for Job Corps the second week of January. This means for the first few weeks of that time I will be on lock-down and cannot leave the center, also that if we continue playing, it will have to be one weekend day every other week. After a while I may get a computer that I can use at Job Corps at my own pleasure, and we would be able to play every weekend.

To anyone whom did not show up today, be warned. If you do not PM me by saturday, I WILL start looking for replacements.

Today we start at the normal time of 12 noon CST, with both xfire and maptool. Server: Dragonesque2 Password: omegus
Some reason the server is not showing up on the list, so you need to type in the name and password to enter. b86 is what I still use.

The game for 11-30 is on! I need all character back stories by 11-29. I will be using skype so everyone please try to have it, it makes games go faster when I can talk instead of type.

PENDING GAMES
Best Buy sucks. They didn't send out the computer until 11-13 when I brought it in 11-1... So, games until 12-7 are pending, I'm really sorry guys.
"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, there would be nothing left to learn, and that would be a world I would not want to live in."
-Benjamin Fisher
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
-Miles Kington
"Space is his favorite thing in the world!"
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

satheyo
Kobold

Re: Announcements

Post by satheyo »

not sure if i will be able to play tomorrow (my internet was supposed to be fixed today but they failed at doing so)
"Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours." -Words to the D'Haran devotion

ithildur
Cave Troll

Post by ithildur »

Password needs to be updated.

Shadowfireomega
Giant

Yo guys! This is for any I could not reach thru skype!

Anyone whom has an ECL of 6 gained 4650 xp for todays game (due to the non-attendance rules, everyone gets full xp even if they were not there)

Anyone whom has an ECL of 5 gained 5792 xp for todays game!

IF this levels you, make a progression plan. Keep your current level until we are outside of the combat we are now in.
"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, there would be nothing left to learn, and that would be a world I would not want to live in."
-Benjamin Fisher
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
-Miles Kington
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

ithildur
Cave Troll

Post by ithildur »

For crying out loud... new message.

Shadowfireomega
Giant

CRAP im sorry man, I was buzzing pretty hard last night, I thought I posted the new msg like i normally do. Again sorry m8
-Benjamin Fisher
-Miles Kington
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

Shadowfireomega
Giant

New announcement
-Benjamin Fisher
-Miles Kington
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

Shadowfireomega
Giant

New announcement
-Benjamin Fisher
-Miles Kington
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

ithildur
Cave Troll

Post by ithildur »

There's a good chance I may have to leave early or not be able to make it at all due to a job interview tomorrow FYI. I'll update tomorrow.

Can the treasure be ID'ed and such so we get that out of the way before the session, to expedite things?

Shadowfireomega
Giant

New Message
-Benjamin Fisher
-Miles Kington
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

ithildur
Cave Troll

Post by ithildur »

Are we expecting to play tomorrow 2/2?

Shadowfireomega
Giant

new message
-Benjamin Fisher
-Miles Kington
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

Shadowfireomega
Giant

New Message
-Benjamin Fisher
-Miles Kington
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

Shadowfireomega
Giant

bad news, i am in the jury... was friggin number eight, now juror three... it seems to be a two to four day thing.. no net and locked in a motel till over... no phones either.
-Benjamin Fisher
-Miles Kington
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

AntiTrust
Kobold

Post by AntiTrust »

We having a game today or is it Sunday?

--Troy

Return to “World of Omegus”