Re: Announcements

Post by ithildur »

Some good news, I got xfire to install.

Shadowfireomega
Giant

Post by Shadowfireomega »

Renamed server to Dragonesque2, the name was giving me some problems
"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, there would be nothing left to learn, and that would be a world I would not want to live in."
-Benjamin Fisher
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
-Miles Kington
"Space is his favorite thing in the world!"
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

ithildur
Cave Troll

Post by ithildur »

Forgot to give the free bloodline feat to my character; picking Elf Blood: Earth (or something like that) that gives +1 hp/lvl, so his total HPs is 39.

Although I strongly considered the one where he gets full rest from 1 hour of rest, or the +10 foot base movement one (would be great with Spring Attack and Expeditious Dodge); I might go with that if the campaign will feature lots of resting in dangerous areas/possible ambushes. I've had one or two DMs who constantly would roll the most nasty random encounters while we were trying to rest.

Shadowfireomega
Giant

Sounds good.

It all depends on where you choose to sleep, if you sleep in a shallow cave, you might have to contend with any of its occupants returning, but that may be a one time thing, if you sleep in the middle of the woods, you may attract the attention of some of the animals, but unless you sleep in hunting grounds or a warzone, you prolly wont get attacked by anything serious.
"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, there would be nothing left to learn, and that would be a world I would not want to live in."
-Benjamin Fisher
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
-Miles Kington
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

ithildur
Cave Troll

Post by ithildur »

Just a suggestion, it's probably a good idea to organize the threads here a bit; there's a mishmash right now of descriptions of the world (1) with gameplay log from sessions with now defunct/test characters, character creation rules scattered through several threads and various pm's, etc. along with threads for another campaign all mixed in. It's a bit confusing and looks messy.

Shadowfireomega
Giant

Unfortunatly, I have not been able to find a way to make a thread 'sticky', so there is no real way for me to arrange topics. But I am planning on locking the world 1 topics.
-Benjamin Fisher
-Miles Kington
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

ithildur
Cave Troll

Re: Disscussion

Post by ithildur »

Who do we have on board for tomorrow 12/7?

Shadowfireomega
Giant

new guy, you, nik and troy, so four and we will be rockin, three and we can play.
-Benjamin Fisher
-Miles Kington
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

ithildur
Cave Troll

Post by ithildur »

Sweet. Is Nik still playing a Binder?

Shadowfireomega
Giant

yep
interesting group, pretty balanced I think, lacking any substantial heals, but potions can take care of that. Also healing belts come in handy.
-Benjamin Fisher
-Miles Kington
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

ithildur
Cave Troll

Post by ithildur »

Running a bit late, omw now.

ithildur
Cave Troll

Post by ithildur »

So tomorrow, I managed to get free until 3pm; will all of us be able to make it?

Shadowfireomega
Giant

I know I will be there, but if you have only till 3 (is that cst btw?) we will need to be on the ball and have everyone there pretty close to starting time :p
-Benjamin Fisher
-Miles Kington
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

satheyo
Kobold

Post by satheyo »

i should be on before 12 CST
"Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours." -Words to the D'Haran devotion

Return to “World of Omegus”