Questions for the Captive

Moderator: Shadowfireomega

Shadowfireomega
Giant

Questions for the Captive

Post by Shadowfireomega »

Quick review of today's RP game

Az Raised the dragon as a skele
Upon returning to town they find it in riot, helping to quell it, the players learn that men in black robes with strange tattoos on their faces started yelling about the mayor sacrificing people to a dragon, which led to the riots. After detaining one of the cultists, he bit his tounge off to avoid interrogation. Nicodemus is about to cast suggestion to make him write down the answers to the questions you have for him.

First I need the wording of the suggestion to be discussed, then pose up any questions.
"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, there would be nothing left to learn, and that would be a world I would not want to live in."
-Benjamin Fisher
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
-Miles Kington
"Space is his favorite thing in the world!"
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

AntiTrust
Kobold

Re: Questions for the Captive

Post by AntiTrust »

Possible wordings for the suggestion:

1. You probably aren't going to make it out of this alive. I suggest you write a tell all book about your master and his recent activities so your accomplishments and actions will be recorded.

2. Even the worst situations can be made better by telling the truth to someone. Write down the answers to the questions I pose to you and the guards will be lenient on you.

Possible Questions:

1. What was the goal in getting the town to turn against their mayor
2. Why was the dragon Zigmantroneous stockpiling progeny
3. What does this symbol mean (drawing of tattoo)
4. What is the significance of the gems your master thinks we possess
5. Had you not been captured, what were your next set of instructions
6. Are there any special handshakes or methods by which you identify yourself as a member of your organization to other members
7. Given what you've been asked to do by your superiors. What is the end purpose your organization
8. Where is the head of your organization located
9. What is the name of the head of your organization
10. How would your organizations plans change if one of their members were caught and confessed everything they knew

Return to “World of Omegus”