Session 1a: Maelx and Shalelu (2011-10-29)

Moderator: Corsario

Corsario
Giant

Session 1a: Maelx and Shalelu (2011-10-29)

Post by Corsario »

* Character is in route to Sandpoint by himself
- Maelx, Dwarf Summoner, Professor. Played by Louis

------------------------------------------------------------

Maelx, traveling with his Eidolon from Magnimar towards Sandpoint, have two uneventful days of travel, just crossing paths with a Varisian Caravan and being passed by a couple of mature men in route to Sandpoint too. As Maelx is slower than humans they leave him behind.

Towards the end of the second day, Maelx heard screams and the awful shrieks of goblins, and finds an elf being ambushed by several goblins.

He quickly enter the fray, ambushing the ambushers, and helping the elf beat the goblins unharmed.

She thanks him, and presents herself as Shalelu Androsana, a very joyful elf that tells him the goblins are no threat unless organized, which clearly they aren't. After some courtesies, and telling Maelx she is in his debt, she vanishes in the forest.

Maelx checks the goblins and finds a foul smelling potion, that he takes with him, leaving the crude and weak dogslicers the goblins used as weapons behind.
Attachments
Potion found on the Goblins
Potion found on the Goblins
Pocion Griton.png (572.72 KiB) Viewed 4697 times
Last edited by Corsario on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added the potion image

Corsario
Giant

Don't mind the old man behind the curtain

Post by Corsario »

I will use this post to talk about my choices as DM. I hope it will help me to get better as GM, and I hope it can help you understand some of the decisions I do, and give you ideas how to use them with your characters.
I made a terrible mistake in the first session and left Louis out of the action. To make it out with him I proposed a extra session, with he accepted.

I used the session to practice Maptools with combat. It was very good for me, and helped me to be in better shape for the second session, with a combat including all the players and several enemies and NPC's.
Shalelu Androsana
Shalelu Androsana
Shalelu Andosana.jpg (58.06 KiB) Viewed 4697 times
It is the first Shalelu Androsana appearance, an NPC that should pop up here and there, and the beginning of Maelx reputation as a "ladies" dwarf, which will continue in the second session

Corsario
Giant

Feedback

Post by Corsario »

Please, all the feedback or opinions of this session put in as replies in this threads.

If any of you even does a character "diary" or something like that, I promise to give some kind of reward "in-game" (I have to motivate it somehow, right?).

You can also give private feedback by mail ([email protected]) or skype (corsario_mexico).

Corsario
Giant

Session Transcript

Post by Corsario »

The complete Session Transcript. There are important stuff Shalelu mentions that maybe I didn't made clear in my log.
Attachments
Sesion 1a.html.zip
Session Transcript
(5.12 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Last edited by Corsario on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Forgot the attachment

Return to “Rise of the Runelords”