Session 12: Chopper's Island, Past (2012-01-16)

Moderator: Corsario

Corsario
Giant

Post by Corsario »

* Player Characters
- Kealm, Human Inquisitor, Gorum Captain. Played by Tyrs13
- Grummsh, Half-Orc Cleric, Gorum Lieutenant. Played by Patrick
- Lucron, Synthesis Summoner, Caravan Warrior. Played by Mark

* Sandpoint NPC's
- Sanginus: human recruit, squire to the players

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The heroes go to explore "Chopper's Island", a rock outcrop north of Sandpoint, and find themselves witnessing the tragic events that finished the Chopper's killing spree five years prior.

And they see the Demon Lord Chopper workshipped...
... and while leaving, Lucron see, for a second, the shape of Chopper, hiding in the trees...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I include the transcript below.

Please, all the feedback or opinions of this session put in as replies in this threads.

If any of you even does a character "diary" or something like that, I promise to give some kind of reward "in-game" (I have to motivate it somehow, right?).

You can also give private feedback by mail ([email protected]) or skype (corsario_mexico).
Attachments
Session0012.zip
Session Transcript
(37.09 KiB) Downloaded 113 times

Corsario
Giant

Don't mind the old man behind the curtain

Post by Corsario »

Well, bad news first. Theron is out. We barely knew thee... Hope he can rejoin in the future.

I think I will stop recruiting for the time being. The current player group has a great chemestry and I feel comfortable with them.

We have a lot of plot points, and I need to add a couple more. But after those, I think we need to focus on resolving stuff.

The players got into the "supernatural"-"ghost story" mode quickly and nicely, and let me do my stuff. I have to thank them.

And it will serve us when we move into "The Skinsaw Murders", the next chapter in the adventure path.

Return to “Rise of the Runelords”