Parser source?

Progress reports and musings from the developers on the current gaming tools.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Lee
Dragon

Parser source?

Post by Lee »

Hi,

It seems there are missing source files for the 1.3 parser. How long has this been the case, and when will it be fixed?

Thanks.

jfrazierjr
Deity

Re: Parser source?

Post by jfrazierjr »

Lee wrote:Hi,

It seems there are missing source files for the 1.3 parser. How long has this been the case, and when will it be fixed?

Thanks.
Can you be more specific?
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

Lee
Dragon

Post by Lee »

Hi JFJ,

Checking out the parser from the repo, I immediately get about 80 errors for unresolved variables/types. The source files for ExpressionLexer, ExpressionParser and ExpressionParserTypes are missing, and the last update was around February this year.

jfrazierjr
Deity

Post by jfrazierjr »

Lee wrote:Hi JFJ,

Checking out the parser from the repo, I immediately get about 80 errors for unresolved variables/types. The source files for ExpressionLexer, ExpressionParser and ExpressionParserTypes are missing, and the last update was around February this year.
If I remember correctly, you need to run antler and it will build those classes from the expressions.g file (or something like that)
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

Lee
Dragon

Post by Lee »

Ah, now I see it had a grammar file tucked inside the package.

Thanks for the point-out JFJ :)

Return to “Developer Notes”