Before creating 1.4.0 release.
- Complete the jnlp build process (its started but I need to complete it).
- Create a git repository on github for the rplib project.
- Create a gradle build for rplib
- A few random bug fixes
- Compare/update changes I have from JamzTheMan
- Some more java 8 testing?
1.4.0 will be able to read 1.3 campaign files (but you wont necessarily be able to use a 1.4 campaign in 1.3)
Other things that need to happen but dont have to happen before the first 1.4 build, but should be done before subsequent builds
- Move the repository the build process uses to rtpools.net
- Update build to provide option for people to override above mentioned repository location
- Create parser project in git with gradle build
- Create dicetool project in git with gradle build
- Update token tool with changes from JamzTheMan
- Document procedures for submitting internationalisation files.
- Hopefully some contributions to merge
What needs to be done sometimes after that
- Lots of additions to the webapi stuff thats in the preview builds
Oh and how can I forget the few hours of beating my head against the wall while upgrading the Wiki...
Anyways this post is mostly part TODO list so I can sort out what needs to be done, as well as letting people know what needs to be done (I will update this post as I go), and part sleep deprived ramblings, and part place for people to reply to tell me if I missed something. Of course if anyone has a hankering to tackle one of the above projects then let me know-- most are not that exciting so not expecting many takers...