King of the Trollhaunt Warrens campaign file.

Custom frameworks for use with specific published modules/adventures, including token images, state images, notes on how to implement a complicated NPC using a MapTool framework, and so on. MUST NOT include the actual text from the adventure.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

barinax
Giant

King of the Trollhaunt Warrens campaign file.

Post by barinax »

Hello everyone,

I am making the generic campaign file for P1 King of the Trollhaunt Warrans. I already have most of the maps for Trollhaunt (which I scavenged from Cart's Guild) already in a campaign file already set for vision blocking. However, I am missing all of the poster maps and I lack the mapping ability to create them and don't have a scanner big enough.

I also need all monster tokens.

If anyone is interested in helping with any of these things, I can just add them into the maps where appropriate and make the finished campaign file available for the community to use once it's complete.

I need the maps for the following encounters:

W11: The Crow Cage Cavern
W12: The throne Cavern
R3: Airborne Assault
R4: Wall Siege
R5: Blightborn Invaders
C1: Cliffside Portal

barinax
Giant

Re: King of the Trollhaunt Warrens campaign file.

Post by barinax »

Ok, I have finally made the time to complete the campaign file for King of the Trollhaunt Warrens, complete with monsters.

If anyone is interested in it, PM me.

mfrizzell
Dragon

Post by mfrizzell »

Wow, either you were extremely busy or that's a heck of a campaign or maybe both.
Conradulations.
DCI/RPGA# 7208328396 Skype ID mfrizzell77
Characters:
Strabor - Dwarf Avenger 5th Level
Tikkanan - Human Warlock 2nd Level
----------------------------------------------------
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs."

barinax
Giant

Post by barinax »

mfrizzell wrote:Wow, either you were extremely busy or that's a heck of a campaign or maybe both.
Conradulations.
Yeah, it was a beast. The campaign file is 90MB and I was busy with life on top of it all. Just took it a little at a time.

suntzu777
Cave Troll

Post by suntzu777 »

i would be very interested in seeing your creation

Rob

barinax
Giant

Post by barinax »

suntzu777 wrote:i would be very interested in seeing your creation

Rob
Rob,

Below are links to the files to get the campaign running. Please note that I have added an extra 25% of monsters due to the fact that I have 6 very powerful players instead of 5 "normal" power players.

Here is the campaign file:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/77719/Trollhaun ... lete.cmpgn

Here is the library token. This token must be placed on the active map that the players are currently on and must be moved to new maps with them.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/77719/lib.rptok

Lastly, this file is the campaign properties, in case you need to import them.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/77719/Trollhaunt.mtprops

I think that is all you need.

suntzu777
Cave Troll

Post by suntzu777 »

thanks for the links , lots of great work from you , i may be able help with the missing maps , i will have to have a look at home to see if i have the mod's you are looking for on sunday

Rob

barinax
Giant

Post by barinax »

suntzu777 wrote:thanks for the links , lots of great work from you , i may be able help with the missing maps , i will have to have a look at home to see if i have the mod's you are looking for on sunday

Rob
Thanks for the offer, but I finally made the maps myself. The campaign should be complete.

cdtatro
Kobold

Post by cdtatro »

I'd recently decided to run P1 via maptool for some friends (I played in one online game for a while but this will be my first time DMing one) and was very very happy to find this. The campaign file looks terrific. Thanks for all your hard work!!I'll definitely report in with how it goes.

Chris

fenix
Kobold

Post by fenix »

Hi guys, does anyone have a working link to this campaign file for Trollhaunt? I tried the dropbox link for the campaign file, but it did not work, although the other two files downloaded fine.

zarathustra05
Kobold

Post by zarathustra05 »

I desperately want this file too.

Anyone have it?

suntzu777
Cave Troll

Post by suntzu777 »

yep , this campaign file has been modified a little to suit my existing campaign, most of the maps were from the original link in this thread

the campaign file is for use with rumbles 5.1.3 framework and 1.3b86 version of map tools

some of the monsters that are included have been modified to suit my campaign and additional story lines so if you want to play the original then check out and alter the monster tokens

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9743716/Trollhaunt.cmpgn

Rob

fenix
Kobold

Post by fenix »

Thanks so much for this! Much appreciated.
suntzu777 wrote:yep , this campaign file has been modified a little to suit my existing campaign, most of the maps were from the original link in this thread

the campaign file is for use with rumbles 5.1.3 framework and 1.3b86 version of map tools

some of the monsters that are included have been modified to suit my campaign and additional story lines so if you want to play the original then check out and alter the monster tokens

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9743716/Trollhaunt.cmpgn

Rob

mpaolett
Kobold

Post by mpaolett »

Hi,
I tried to load the campaign but it always fail:
This campaign file is not readable by this version of MapTool

I downloaded the 1.3.b86 version, the same of the file

the error is: cannot construct sun.awt.geom.Order0, it does not have a no-args constructor

Someone can hepl me?

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

I didn't have b86, but I downloaded it and opened it with b89 and b91 without a problem. I would recommend downloading it again and opening it with the latest version of MT.

Return to “Published Module Support”