New Player Applications

Moderator: Artimus124

Artimus124
Kobold

New Player Applications

Post by Artimus124 »

Please post only if your interested in joining this game.A full group at this time is 5 players.
If you wish to join leave your name,and as much about your thinking as far as a charcter or concept of one goes.

Currently there is 1 opening.

Rule System; Pathfinder

Day; friday nights (possibly every other and also pending on player availablity)

Time 7/8 pm est to approx midnight(pending on player availablity)

Game tool;Maptool

voice;vent or skype

Game setting; "The World of Aurith"

Here are some bits about the world in general

Aurith's evolution was much the same as our own with a few differences:

1) the ice age wasn't as long or strong as ours was so the dinosaurs were not wipped out.There are sightings every now and then of t-rex's.

2) The year is 1900.Inventors with thier crazy designs and gadgets have made breakthroughs and now these "inventions" are commonly seen and used by many,usually made by artificers(a class allowed).

3) magic has also made a breakthrough in much the same way.Magicians have been able to tap into the magical auras that flow through aurith and hence the growth of magi and sorcerers.

4) transportation has grown to include steam engine wagons.although there are still many of the great sailing ships there are some steamships being constructed more and more every year.Artificers have also started creating thier own personal flying machines inventors are trying to mix flight with larger vessels

5)races within England;
The civilized world in general is made as follows;
60% humans
15% elves/half-elves
10% dwarves
8% half-orc
7% gnome/halfling

------------------- The World Of Aurith -------------------

The year is 1900
The world map is our world(for ease of using/aquiring maps).
The contenants are still named as they are today.
The countries are as follows:

England;Mostly humans,much as it was in the victorian age.Home of the adventureers.

America;was never settled do to both savages and dinosaurs.a country yet to be fully explored.

Finlandia;Home of the dwarves.

Germany;home of the goblins and orcs.

Russia;home of the hobgoblins and ogres.

France;warlords rule the cities,it is said that paris is currently under the rule of a vampire.

Spain;no government of any kind,mostly wild and untamed.

China;Here ogre magi rule as worlords with one supreme warlord ruling overall.

Italy;home of gnomes and halfings.

Iceland;home of the elves.

South America;infested with kobolds that are both feared canibals and head hunters.

Australia;little know about this far off country.Few that return report sightings of dragons flying over the countryside.

Africa;undisputed home of the dinosaurs.

Most of the major cities are still where they are today.
Smaller cities and towns may change.
People may have same historic names but different roles.

"Expect the unexpected".
Everyone always told me I was ugly...I thought it was my make-up Artists fault...

Then I remembered I don't have a make-up Artist

BlackPandaTKS
Kobold

Re: New Player Applications

Post by BlackPandaTKS »

I am incredibly interested in this game.
Though I have yet to actually play a PF game, I have played 3.5 and am somewhat knowledgable in the PF rules.
I have made a gestalted Monk/Cleric.
I assumed that this world has the same religions as ours so I made him a muslim.

Can you make up some Domains for Allah, or tell me whether or not we are able to use real world religions?
(If not, I will change my story in order for it to fit in with what ever deity I decide on)

Here is my character sheet:
http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=28504

Add me on skype if you can please

Artimus124
Kobold

Re: New Player Applications

Post by Artimus124 »

3.5 and pathfinder are very much the same.Most of the difference is in the skills,so you should understand it easily.

I'll have to research musilum/allah to see about the domain.I'm thinking good,honor,protection and sun right now but will look into it...unless your good with that.

the honor domain is under glory domain here http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-cl ... ic/domains

Hopefully you can work this into your character backstory.Let me know if your good with this.

As far as you doing background.There will not be any musilum temples in England...not yet.You'll most likely be from turkey or some country around there...thats up to you.In those countries you'll have a mix of races so the human from there will be fine.Your probably more of the "traveling cleric".There will not be a need on my part for you to visit a temple now and then.That will be up to you.

But praying to allah would be at sunset rather than in the morning as most do(for purposes of regaining spells).

Like your choice of classes,clerics are always good to have :D

And the monk/cleric fits allah well 8)
Everyone always told me I was ugly...I thought it was my make-up Artists fault...

Then I remembered I don't have a make-up Artist

Return to “Aurith In The Age Of Steam”