How to Use This Forum

Moderator: Tracker4502

Tracker4502
Kobold

How to Use This Forum

Post by Tracker4502 »

Hello, and welcome to the Widdershins campaign forum! Here you will find a repository of information for the Widdershins campaign that the Player Characters have come across, been informed of, or researched. Therefore, anything in this forum can be considered known by your character. With that in mind, there will be a few types of threads that I will make here.
  • Summary Thread: These threads will be a summary of the events of each session. They will function for reference purposes but also for discussion among the players if they wish to reflect upon the lessons learned in the session.
  • Geography Thread: Perhaps one of the most useful threads here, these will keep track of all the world intelligence that you have picked up. Using these threads, you will be able to fully utilize the open world aspect of the world, and not need to rely upon me for reminding you about aspects of the world.
  • Setting Information Thread: There are a great many worlds in which one can have an adventure, and this campaign is but one of them. However, even though the campaign is consistent it is sometimes difficult to keep material from other worlds out of what may be perceived to be in this one. As such, these threads aim to help you keep track of the setting in which you find yourselves.
  • Person of Interest Thread: While (hopefully) the PCs will be the most interesting people in the campaign world, that will not stop many NPCs from being engaging individuals. For the most prominent of those whom the PCs interact with, threads will be made here to function as a reference on the individual's known history, traits, & dealings.
In addition, all information is colored in each entry. This is because sometimes the information you learn may be incomplete, misleading, or outright false; it is up to you to judge the category to which each piece of information falls. Therefore, this coloring was introduced to help you keep track as it designates the source of the information so that you can better judge its value.

Orange: Information gleaned from a rumor, either heard in passing or casual conversation.
Blue: Information told directly to you.
Black: Information that is generally accepted as truth.

That being said, feel free to make threads of your own discussing anything you want. All I ask is that anything posted in here, while not needing to be in character, should be on topic (the campaign) and not be attempts at metagaming. Other than that, I hope you find this forum helpful!
"I will live forever, or die trying!"

Return to “Widdershins”