Session 6: Overcomplicating the Simplified

Moderator: Tracker4502

Tracker4502
Kobold

Session 6: Overcomplicating the Simplified

Post by Tracker4502 »

Do not mock the mundane, for it is always the remnants of much grander spectacles.

After an evening of checking to make sure that the ghosts had been dealt with, the party partook in a night of revelry to celebrate. Thus in the morning they awoke slightly groggy but none the less successful. With their business in Griday concluded, the group could finally head back to Selgaunt. They endeavored to meet with Faradail immediately, and though they had to wait a short while they did get their meeting. She was less than pleased though as she rattled off the list of crimes they had committed on their excursion to Griday. As a result, she could not pay them gold for their trouble but instead could 'divert' some confiscated goods their way. Faradail then explained that she needed some time to get her next assignment prepared, so they had two days before she would deliver their new mission and previous reward.

Once again holes abound in this tale, but I'm told that Valkahim and Ronin returned to her early asking for an extra mission to do on the side. This one was apparently delivering a package, but details beyond that are scant at best. While their side mission did take up some time, I sadly have no record of anything else that happened on that day. This record is going to make a mockery of my reputation for thoroughness I assure you...
"I will live forever, or die trying!"

Return to “Widdershins”