Token: Inscribed

Threads for tokens/libraries of tokens made by MapTool users and provided for other users to make use of. Anything macro-related should be in "Drop-In Macro Resources".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Post by Steel Rat »

I visited a friend in Guildford a few years back. Went to a couple football matches in Aldershot (Go Shots! ;) ), and did the Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral, Portsmouth Harbor tourist thing. All very cool stuff.
Steel Rat
-----------
RPGMapShare.com - RPG Maps and Mapping objects.
Discord Server

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

Small world!

8)

AidyBaby
Dragon

Post by AidyBaby »

I'm 'up North' in Yorkshire. York is a roman & medieval historic city with lots of interesting churches, city walls and one of the largest cathedrals in Europe - however it rains a lot! Check it out on Wikipedia... In fact I would say that the history of the city is one of the main reasons I got into D&D and such.

AidyBaby

P.S. Never been to Buffalo or Oak Harbor(?), only done the usual tourist stuff; NYC, vegas, hawaii etc.
D&D qualities are related inversely to those of Poker... and I love both.
http://www.yorkpoker.co.uk

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

AidyBaby wrote:P.S. Never been to Buffalo or Oak Harbor(?), only done the usual tourist stuff; NYC, vegas, hawaii etc.
Well while Buffalo and NYC are in the same state, they are totally different.. Buffalo has the potential of being a decent city but many think it is a dying, killed by taxes, jobless land of lawyers.

Nothing like England :)

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Post by Steel Rat »

Not surprising you haven't been to, or even heard of, Oak Harbor. Look it up on Mapquest or Google Earth. It's a beautiful area, as long as Mount Baker or Mount Ranier doesn't explode, or a huge tsunami comes through... There's a Naval Air Station here, so I have navy jets flying over all the time, kinda cool.
Steel Rat
-----------
RPGMapShare.com - RPG Maps and Mapping objects.
Discord Server

Return to “Token Libraries”