My dungeon tiles

Threads for tilesets and background graphics made by MapTool users and provided for other users to make use of. (This is just like the section for frameworks that users have made and offered to others, but specific to libraries of map-making tiles, objects, and backgrounds).

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

CoveredInFish
Demigod

Re: My dungeon tiles

Post by CoveredInFish »

There is a nice set of map hexes here: hex map tiles. The original download link is broken but jshock has put them in the gallery: jshocks gallery

Lion-O
Kobold

Post by Lion-O »

I was wondering if anyone here has created a tileset for a sewer dungeon? If so, could I please be directed to it?

RPTroll
TheBard

Post by RPTroll »

Warning: Thread Jack

Our friend torstan is a physicist who's looking for antimatter around the sun. Well, looks like NASA got the piece of equipment he needs installed.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/cosmic-ray-hun ... 21364.html

To answer the previous posters question, I downloaded Tomb of Terrors from Pinnacle and GIMPed them into a sewer set.
http://peginc.com/Downloads/SW_Fantasy/ ... Bundle.zip

You can see an image of them here.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Support RPTools by shopping

Rumble
Deity

Post by Rumble »

Man, I wish my name was "Cosmic" Ray Hunter.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Rumble wrote:Man, I wish my name was "Cosmic" Ray Hunter.
Just go to dmv and get a new id card.

torstan
Great Wyrm

Post by torstan »

Yep, AMS is up and running and has over 25 million events recorded already. I'm waiting with baited breath for the data to come in from the experimenters (about a month or so). In the meantime I'll keep on drawing maps :)

On a more on topic note, if people are CC3 Annual subscribers, or are interested in a new tileset - they released a new tileset I created for them for dungeons: http://bit.ly/kgdXii

I'm assured by them that it's easy to pull apart the Annual style into individual pngs that you could use in maptool. If people are interested in the details I can track them down.

mbenson111
Kobold

Post by mbenson111 »

all I will say is yes please. I am currently using your tile set to make the dungeon maps for Rescue at Rivenroar (level 1 Scales of War campaign, from Wizards of the Coast). Excellent stuff.

Thanks.

Xaelvaen
Dragon

Post by Xaelvaen »

Lion-O wrote:I was wondering if anyone here has created a tileset for a sewer dungeon? If so, could I please be directed to it?
Well, this post is pretty old, heh. However, Pymapper has sewer tiles and such. Just figured I'd share what I found to be a very nice selection and variety of tiles:

http://pymapper.com/index.php/tilesets/

Torstan's doors and such make an appearance there as well.
"An arrogant person considers himself perfect. This is the chief harm of arrogance. It interferes with a person's main task in life - becoming a better person." - Leo Tolstoy

Asturia
Kobold

Post by Asturia »

I just found this post and I must say I'm very impressed.
Going to use these in my next campaign.

vooddoo
Kobold

Post by vooddoo »

Ok I am A NUBE but how did you get the round room with stone wall... Can someone point me in the right direction to a tutorial or some thing that might help out with that.. BTW great work Thanks for Posting

Vooddoo

Jshock
Dragon

Post by Jshock »

vooddoo wrote:Ok I am A NUBE but how did you get the round room with stone wall... Can someone point me in the right direction to a tutorial or some thing that might help out with that..
Shift & shift+ctrl lets you change an object's facing; you just have to sort of eyeball some of the shorter segments into a round wall

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Jshock wrote:
vooddoo wrote:Ok I am A NUBE but how did you get the round room with stone wall... Can someone point me in the right direction to a tutorial or some thing that might help out with that..
Shift & shift+ctrl lets you change an object's facing; you just have to sort of eyeball some of the shorter segments into a round wall
I thought I would add "with the the mouse scroll"...

Jshock
Dragon

Post by Jshock »

aliasmask wrote:
Jshock wrote:
I thought I would add "with the the mouse scroll"...
Derp!

Kassisus
Kobold

Post by Kassisus »

I noticed this thread is a few years old. I am new to MapTools, and was searching for tilesets since the ones available through the program don't quite line up to my pre-drawn maps. I have tried accessing the links on the first page and all of them give me errors or don't download anything. Is there possibly another location this tileset is saved or can someone direct me toward a place i can find other tilesets compatible with MapTools.

Thank You in advance.

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

In MapTool, do

File > Add Resource to Library
Click on the RPTools icon
Select the various Torstan's items in the list

Viola!

Return to “Tilesets/Graphics for Map-making”