- Players travel along the coastal mountain barrier to discover a large coastal cave. At the cave entrance, the deafening sound of a waterfall can be heard and a passage going deeper in to the mountain side can be seen. There is a large pile of dead vegetation and bones just inside the cave.
[spoiler=||| Map Preview: 20% Scale |||] [/spoiler]
- Size: 12MB
- Version: 1.3b87
- Scale: 100px grid (65w x 95h) gridless
- Dead Dinosaur - Object to put on beach
- Demonic Ape - CR 12 creature to challenge PCs
- JPG - 6MB (Background Image Only)
- PNG - 360K (assets included separately)
- ZIP - 17MB total file size
- Designed with Paint Shop Pro 9 using textures with CCL, non-commercial
- Design inspired by "Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk" (Original Map)
*funny note: I just found this image which is pretty high quality but I ended up making my map from module which was much smaller and tilted. I probably would have still remade this map to get rid of the grid lines and map notes.
- Free for personal use only.
Keywords: Beach, Cave Entrance, Lake, Ocean, Waterfall, Cliffs, Dead Dinosaur, Demonic Ape