Wanting to learn macros

If you have searched the other User Creations subforums and an answer to your question has not been found, please post here!

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

johnjames1972
Kobold

Wanting to learn macros

Post by johnjames1972 »

ok not too sure where to put this....currently has the Fantasy grounds program and loves it or i would if i could get it to update like it should. maybe its just my internet. who knows. anyhow my only other option is to use maptools to try to create hopefully pathfinder campaigns. I would like to be able to make them as complete as possible and if anyone has any ideas/suggestions any/all would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached on messenger :D at basalan1701 on yahooo which is pretty easy right now since im unable to sleep. or at [email protected] but would prefer to 'chat' on a messenger device. so if anyone has any ideas/frameworks..works in progress esp within the pathfinder series please send them my way and i would be more then happy to assist n help in any way i can since i have way too much time on my hands. Have a good late night everyone.

john

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Wanting to learn macros

Post by aliasmask »

You can find PF frameworks here: http://forums.rptools.net/viewforum.php?f=53

If you're looking for info on writing macros check out wolph42's signature for various resources including links to videos on MapTool functionality.

Return to “Requests for HELLLLP!”