map location markers/tokens

If you have searched the other User Creations subforums and an answer to your question has not been found, please post here!

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

silbrulf
Cave Troll

map location markers/tokens

Post by silbrulf »

Was looking for and failed to find location markers... I have tinkered the stock info marker for 3 added colors, at a size that fills the square, but 4 markers with colored halos only give so many options... Does anyone have or know where to find marker images? Need things like "armory", "blacksmith", shops & warehouses, etc... My players are battling in a city (heroes of battle-style war) and all of us are having issues with the similar icons.
Still learning macros, so anything in my code I could do in a simpler way would be appreciated.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: map location markers/tokens

Post by Full Bleed »

You could make a bunch of markers out of these:

You might even be able to find the brushes or icons already made from them if you do some searching around.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

silbrulf
Cave Troll

Post by silbrulf »

Already downloaded that one in the expectation of having to "get creative"... Lol. I was just hoping for quick. I guess ill make do with that and the army crests I have until I get around to actually doing my own.
Thank you though.
Still learning macros, so anything in my code I could do in a simpler way would be appreciated.

bobifle
Giant

Post by bobifle »

Have you looked at

https://game-icons.net/ ?

silbrulf
Cave Troll

Post by silbrulf »

bobifle wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:10 am
Didn't even know about it. Ty

silbrulf
Cave Troll

Post by silbrulf »

Bobifle... Th very much. Not only a source of "need it now"s but I saw a few I can work from later. Thank you much

bobifle
Giant

Post by bobifle »

you're welcome, have fun with those.

Return to “Requests for HELLLLP!”