Creating Frameworks.

If you have searched the other User Creations subforums and an answer to your question has not been found, please post here!

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

daxx367
Kobold

Creating Frameworks.

Post by daxx367 »

Hello all,

I am looking at creating a basic frame work for Warhammer 40k: Wrath and Glory, nothing as complex (or amazing) as Wolph42's FW for the D10 system.

I am looking for information on any pre-existing macros that might be used by the community as jumping off points, mostly in the character sheet, skill/talent/special rule management and inventory management areas.

Thanks,
Daxx.

bobifle
Giant

Re: Creating Frameworks.

Post by bobifle »

I don't think that such "standard lib" exists because game systems are very different.

I'm no framework guru so take my advice with care but I think most of the people just look at others frameworks and steal from it. If you gain enough skill with MT macros (good luck with that :mrgreen: ) then you can start implementing ideas without relying on people who have already done it.

I think the best way to rump up is to start with existing macros from Wolf for instance, and implement your own simplified version. Most of the time the core function is rather simple, and the ultra messy stuff is mostly here to manage details.

Return to “Requests for HELLLLP!”